Battle of the Arts - June Results!

armajesty

wC4X2E2OE_j_wWg4SaXrTN92fwO__p26GxDnbPxr2sppotkWzFL-A1B_jKhIgOZ8G_RpYKJEfUoRu0wqKBJOFE5WAzexTY8qG9anfGIgtSq2E8aLmWSlkhMRRqNIVD4wAs9pVI7N

Results!

Greetings, Lord of the Craft members!

The Community Events Team is once again pleased to announce the end of the seventh Battle of the Arts contest. As the title suggests, this is a competition where you -- our creative playerbase -- can enter your artistic creations to earn prizes. The categories include visual arts, creative writing/poetry, music, skinning, building, and video-editing. 

One winner has been selected by the Community Team from each of the categories, making a total of 4 winners. We hope those who participated had fun with the event. We will be back in three months for the ‘October - Battle of The Arts’ competition with a Horror theme! We strive to keep a theme that is vague enough to allow artists to create their own interpretation of what this means while still providing specific guidelines.

The June - Battle of the Arts had a decent turnout, but we are always encouraging everyone to spread the news! It was amazing seeing all of the creative works that everyone had to offer. We would like to thank everyone who took part in the contest and cannot wait to see what happens next. With that being said, we are pleased to announce the winners of the June Battle of the Arts contest!

Visual Arts Winner: @Areln

Spoiler

Spoiler

Faieya2.png

Music Winner: @Feebis

Creative Writing Winner: @Crevel

Building Winner: @BathRugMan

Spoiler

Spoiler

2016-07-04_17_26_20.png.45bf14f2bcd04962fa053a750940f032.png

Congratulations to all of the winners! Along with the prizes, the winners of the competition will be featured on the official Lord of the Craft Instagram page. Make sure to shoot @LotsOfMuffins a message if you have not received your prizes within the next couple of days. If you have any feedback or require help please don’t hesitate to contact me (armajesty#9573 on discord). We hope to see all of you in June!

HbnMbQ1CBzegfB0xVUJKaGU9nTt-WBDJnSIds8yKeQ1REuZ_YYL5DKJGU0yK2jnx7mT0fjxORhFwlMywFnB55Gw2gwG0hd7KZtjO8OSe4Uvnkl1KbchRrCIHtXlJA18EHAprRUSj

Special thanks to Armajesty, UwUPlant, and LordScisso and for their hard work on this project!

Thank you to LotsOfMuffins for editing.

Credit to TarreBear for the original post.

Credit to Reko for the Battle of the Arts art.

Why didn’t I win the Creative Writing contest? This is clearly staff bias. LOTC Beach Episode was the best submission and was at least 10000 times better than everything else.

A fun contest! I’m excited to see all the submissions in October!

1 hour ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

Why didn’t I win the Creative Writing contest? This is clearly staff bias. LOTC Beach Episode was the best submission and was at least 10000 times better than everything else.

we need to end this injustice.

1 hour ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

Not going to lie, the LotC Beach Episode was amazing.

9 hours ago, GoodGuyMatt said:

Okay but ngl that art be looking freshh doe nice work 👏

Thanks!!:D

The music absolutely slaps, amazing work btw! @feebis

Thank you!

On 7/5/2020 at 7:45 PM, NotEvilAtAll said:

Just so you know Muffins said that LOTC Beach Episode was her favourite one.