My Problem(s) With Oren

drfate786

My Problem(s) with Oren

f397227af9b02a4efb9facb183e51abb.jpg

A meme portraying the AIS war.

Ah, where do I begin? Here’s a list of all known issues with Oren and its “leadership”:

-OOC Shadow counseling/manipulation, the kind that would put Dewper and DPM to shame and that even they wouldn’t approve of.

-Wanting to always win, the entire council refuses to lose for the sake of RP and will do anything so Oren can stay on top of everyone.. Even if it kills the server.

-OOC Blacklisting players, you might think it doesn’t happen but it does and the staff is aware of it too.

-Coal miners union, this is to say that they are in a discord with perma banned players and actively communicate with them for advice on how to snake competition. @Telanir knows who they are and knows everything yet doesn’t take action because “we’re 50% of the server and will leave if you try anything! LOL!”.

-Fake religion that has no real RP once or ever and is basically copy pasta, because playing catholic priests and pretending to be some “GOD” fearing man is apparently “fun” RP. Kill and blacklist anyone who disagrees!

-Forcing a style of RP upon all of humanity and witch hunting anyone who refuses, labels them as edgy. You either play a filthy peasant or you get gacked, no edgemeisters or intriguing RP allowed.

-An ego that would put the likes of the dark magic community to shame, the moment you hurt their ego they will do everything to shitpost and smash yours. They will even shitpost on this thread or try to have it deleted because “mah ego”.

I could go on but what’s the point? Oren is poison, ban it from existing already or you’re begging for a dead server. Why? Because the staff won’t allow a coalition to form and won’t allow warclaims to happen so there’s literally no way to kill Oren IRP. They’ll suck up all activity and then die out from the rot that the leadership infuses in every action they do against the server, stop letting these sociopaths run things.

Also, people who are left with no means to vent their frustration tend to get angry and that anger tends to drive them away. When no coalition forms or no dissent can happen because of the rules and state of the server people will just leave for the next RP server free of this. You are rotting the server by not allowing conflicts to take place naturally and enforcing consequences for that. As it stands, the emperor can refuse to PK when killed. They cannot lose their land, they cannot lose anyone or anything. Rebellions can easily be dealt with through OOC bullshittery and any staff intervention leads to both sides being upset. We have created a system where stagnation is allowed to spread and rule, people hate that and will just leave when they realize they’re powerless.

4 minutes ago, howard said:

classic drfate

Read the post instead of shitposting, you’ll be smarter for it.

4 minutes ago, drfate786 said:

Read the post instead of shitposting, you’ll be smarter for it.

you can’t hold a coherent thought for the duration of a single forum post

>”oren is forcing a style of rp on all humanity”

>”staff need to BAN oren from existing or the server is dead”

This is a really amazing return to form. I thought you chilled out a little but it took you like 20 minutes from the war declaration to OOCly demand our playerbase be destroyed. It’s like 2014 drfate posting reviews on the lord of the craft pmc page has been transported forward in time to complain about oren in 2020

Boy's eye through a magnifying glass - Stock Photo - Dissolve
if ur gonna post the meme can u do it in a way that I can actually see the characters pls

Just now, FMs_do_it_for_free said:

if ur gonna post the meme can u do it in a way that I can actually see the characters pls

Give me 50 dollars for photoshop and I’ll be able to enlarge it without making it a blurry mess.

have you been there recently my friend

perhaps there is a conspiracy? i heard drfate was also a member of this coal miner’s union, a well known terrorist organization and cult.