My Problem(s) With Oren

drfate786

Who cares at this point? If the people who have opposed Oren have been bullied off the server, what’s the point in giving a ****?

I’m gonna heat some popcorns, sit back in my chair, and watch the drama in realtime!

This ones funnier to read then the other thread.

5 hours ago, drfate786 said:

Fake religion that has no real RP once or ever and is basically copy pasta, because playing catholic priests and pretending to be some “GOD” fearing man is apparently “fun” RP. Kill and blacklist anyone who disagrees!

This take is as hot as curdled milk that’s been sitting out in the Oklahoma sun during a summer’s day. 

It’s real, real bad.

1 hour ago, TheAlphaMoist said:

This take is as hot as curdled milk that’s been sitting out in the Oklahoma sun during a summer’s day. 

It’s real, real bad.

A better take is that the church is useless, meaningless, hardly anyone RPs it properly, but it adds another level to the culture and enables people who dont have ooc connections a route to get Orenian power that they wouldn’t otherwise have. Yh?

32 minutes ago, rukio said:

A better take is that the church is useless, meaningless, hardly anyone RPs it properly, but it adds another level to the culture and enables people who dont have ooc connections a route to get Orenian power that they wouldn’t otherwise have. Yh?

Red Cloaks in atlas was proper church rp. Robbed everyone and collected elf ears in the name of GOD.

4 minutes ago, Bisscy said:

Red Cloaks in atlas was proper church rp. Robbed everyone and collected elf ears in the name of GOD.

I miss Anthos Canonist RP, or even Axios. Nuns were psychos. It was great. 

guys this is an rp war please accept our cb 

1 hour ago, Pancakehz said:

guys this is an rp war please accept our cb 

I, too, like pvp. 

I remember when drfate was invisible during the Siege of Helena, somebody stop this madman!

Oren is just morally gray, to call it evil is being silly, you should deal with it in RP instead of flaming on their playerbase.

16 hours ago, xDK said:

Who cares at this point? If the people who have opposed Oren have been bullied off the server, what’s the point in giving a ****?

I’m gonna heat some popcorns, sit back in my chair, and watch the drama in realtime!

the ppl who opposed oren had temper tantrums and quit lotc for different servers bc, like OP, they were angry the staff wouldn’t just delete our playerbase

16 hours ago, TheAlphaMoist said:

It’s real, real bad.

Still not as bad as your lore, that’s like maggot cheese.. Even Gordon Ramsay can’t stomach that.

16 minutes ago, drfate786 said:

Still not as bad as your lore, that’s like maggot cheese.. Even Gordon Ramsay can’t stomach that.

Again, if you do not like canonism or oren, do something about it in roleplay!