Buck

buknoosattempt2.thumb.png.96e39d3aa556dfc08dd5b5e208512a9e.pnga crinkled up “news” paper as been thrown at your door

Edited by Buck

Sits down at his desk after a long hard battle, raising a tea cup to his lips before taking a long sip of the warm relaxing tea, his eye’s slowly scanning the paper in his other hand as he did so. “Well this is much better than I anticipated, I can niet wait to read the next edition.” The butler said softly to himself, enjoying Buck News.

Edited by ItsMrCannibal

Wilhelm squints his eyes in a futile attempt at reading Bucknoos

Jack takes a good look at the paper after a long day as he sits at his table "oh buck, you keep surprising me with the things you come up with."

Forrest sets down his cowboy hat and uncorks a bottle of whiskey before relaxing and reading the news before falling asleep, having good dreams “buck, you miracle worker, but so help me god you put mud in my chest again”

Ser Demetrius Ruthern anticipates the next edition with great excitement! "Clearly the best newspaper in Arcas, and the most factual." commenting as he scanned the paper.

The yung merc would read the paper as she cleans her weapons post war. “Well written, very articulate.” She’d say agreeably.

*He’d yawn as he’d open his front door in the morning to see the crumpled mess, picking it up he’d an amused expression bloomed on his face* ”Heh, nice work Buck, when’s the next edition?” 

Jakob would read this with a smile saying: the Pontiff should see this!

*Juliya Gant would quickly hide the paper thrown at her door, before her son Robert could find it*