Hello, new friends

gurlpirate

Hello! My name is Bethany. I’m an American- from Indiana, specifically. I’ve been working from home for 16 weeks now (I work in the pharmacy-world) and discovered this lovely server by accident. I have only been playing MC for a few months, actually. And the only RP I’ve ever done was back in high school on a forum very much like this. So, this is a whole new world for me and I love it. 

My character is a regular Adunian woman that is just looking to make friends and a decent living. She’s very trusting (often to a fault), forgetful, kind and curious about the world. 

I’m pretty similar to my character, honestly. I’m looking forward to making new friends and learning about others! I am very excited to meet everyone and get creative here!

Heyooooo! 

We roleplayed last night! Your character was super sweet and I’m looking forward to seeing her more around Helena! Welcome to the server!

Hi! Welcome to LotC! I’m super glad that you’re here 😄. I can’t wait to rp with you! Just let me know if you have any questions or need any help!

Hello and welcome new friend.

Welcome to the server! Our short interaction the other day was very fun. Can’t wait to see you around more! 🙂 

Hey, welcome! Hope you enjoy it here! 

hey buddy

welcome to the server!  hope you enjoy your time here 😄 

3 hours ago, Urara said:

Heyooooo! 

We roleplayed last night! Your character was super sweet and I’m looking forward to seeing her more around Helena! Welcome to the server!

YES! Thank you for being so awesome! I loved learning about your character! I look forward to meeting up again! :)

1 hour ago, Nozoa said:

omgggg hiiii

OMG HELLO!! :)

1 hour ago, frill said:

hey buddy

Oh, hey there!

1 hour ago, Kuila said:

Welcome to the server! Our short interaction the other day was very fun. Can’t wait to see you around more! 🙂 

Yes! Thanks for hanging out with me! I look forward to seeing you again! 

2 hours ago, Gusano said:

Hello and welcome new friend.

I love new friends. Hi!

Salutations. Welcome to Lord of the Craft. Enjoy your stay, have a good time. Even I come back here after more than 8 years of memberships.