[✓] World Lore Amendment: Fae and Azhl/Blighted Steel

Keefy

This is fairly simple.

This is a proposal to implement Azhl/Blighted Steel as a weakness to all Fae-Beings.

I’ve been in the process of getting a Dungeon set up based on Fae Lore and other such things, such as balancing Treelords and such, during which me and ScreamingDingo had a conversation regarding irl mythos with Fae and Cold Iron. Now, reasonably it would be a bit weird if suddenly mundane iron in Lotc took on the effects that cold iron do.

So instead I present this.

For Fae, be it ET Fae or things like Epiphytes, Azhl and it’s products cause discomfort when exposed within five or six meters of it, like a intense dislike. Think someone pointing a firecracker at your face discomfort.

As for it’s effects, they’re intensified. A few cuts, two or three, leading to Azhl Anemia effecting a human-sized average Fae. More being needed for increasingly different and strange Fae. For now the baseline is Descendant Style Fae, such as Epiphytes and what not. The effects against ET Fae are to the ETs discretion but will open up a more easily obtained and mundane weakness.

All and all.

Proposed Changes.

-Fae and their derivative creatures such as Epiphytes suffer the effects of Azhl far more than mundane folk.

-Extended exposure to Azhl is intensely uncomfortable. Mining it would be torturous even.

-Azhl Anemia onsets far faster to them.

-Azhl Steel being an effective counter in Fae Themed Events in assorted way.

Spoiler

ooc: i suck at writing this stuff up but basically let me make more ways to kick in my own **** thanks.

As the writer of Azhl, I like this amendment. Likely, this could just be edited into the existing Azhl lore.

This Lore has been accepted. Moved to Implemented Lore, it will be sorted to it's appropriate category soon. Please note that if this is playable lore, such as a magic or CA, you will need to write a guide for this piece. You will be contacted regarding the guide (or implementation if it isn’t needed) shortly.

Amendments/Additions implemented into main lore post. Thank you for your submission. Moving to correct subforum to prevent redundancy and clutter.