Hey guys, old player here!

ScriptedReality

Hey guys, 0ld player here!

I thought i would share some things maybe.

Perhaps you guys hAve heard o-

Let me say, goOd to hear!

Although it’s a bit of a strEtch…

Yes, i understand that the s3rver i-

Especially now that Nobody i-

Really, i would t4lk if i knew mo-

So i promise to see you guys again SOON!

Nice code stuff. I’d bother trying to crack it but that would take slightly more effort since it’s not instantly obvious what sort of code it is.

Congrats on doing a better job at this than the staff, however. They had an event once with some coded stuff in a forum post and it could be cracked with a single google search and a copy+paste.

EDIT: Okay I lied I tried out a few online decoder things to see if any would work. For the numbers at the end, I think it’s some sort of numeric cipher like A=1, B=2, etc. Could be jumbled by a Caeser Cipher or something as well IDK. For the capital letters/numbers mixed in where they shouldn’t be, I think it could be hexadecimal or something? Doesn’t really work properly since there isn’t enough numbers, but it’s a decent shot in the dark.

I have absolutely no clue what the cut off sentences are supposed to be. Maybe they’re solved by cracking one of the codes provided in the forum post. Or maybe this is all nonsense designed to trick someone into thinking it’s a real code and spending time trying to crack it.

Edited by NotEvilAtAll

A1Z26 Cipher tells us that the numbers most likely say “CONTROLLING NARRATIV”. And yes, it is missing an E, looks like even a code has bad grammar. idk about the rest.

edit: nevermind there is an E, it just throws one off, because it ends with a 50 where the 0 is useless