Seers update: Offerings, Dreams, and Blessings.

mateolog

yxLmTX8zM2Gj8lqloOuJZPHESzbneDYeuaVeDHB3i57OqTp7XgJSYk3ph8IkLwSgeVyJalZlpCBOA8MzCcTfj7FtjZQDoTn6CkDYDwhYwPrucB1hL_s7nHg7gPyK2cPauGtkaqj-

In the 7th of the deep cold, 1776 the folks of Hefrumm and their seer order as well as the High Preceptor of Da Kirkja Dverga have made a sacrifice to the Brathmordakin. These sacrifices were largely to gain good fortune in the war against the worshipers of the false creator. The fires roared as the offerings were tossed in it and the air was filled with the scent of various offerings. Good omens have been shown through the fire to the Seers of Hefrumm, the Brathmordakin show clear approval of the offerings. With this it is known that the Brathmordakin favors the sons and daughters of the chosen brother, Urguan. Offerings will continue as the support of the Brathmordakin is primordial in the fight against the faithless.

Visions of fire, steel, and blood might happen in the minds of our dwed brothers in these times of war. Remember that visions and dreams are hard to interpret, but their advice needs to be taken into consideration. 

Grimdugan the Brathmordakin of secret treasures has blessed Hefrumm. Thanks to an expedition led by chief Maggie Cottonwood it is now known the location of a material that will be of great use during the war. Our Chiefs of Hefrumm will soon meet to analyse the possibilities of extraction to then use the materials for Urguan’s war effort if possible.

WYlcUh-nlEcb9oBqut9K6xjd6WtCMDDUNN9wTGeXkMPpq4gkjiND4VeNn9-3ruzy8eGCz6rbia3uf_-KVpoimkM4I0s_eNwnCJfgrOC-xmc4CimsMJlxPMEw39YAnjOHwahmHhxr

-Council of Seers-

”Through this creed we find enlightenment”. 

dffDe5XyPGd191hD9tn0D9_MhYiO36vdR3cecZVHqSn-ZAvPyqW5cIkvN7r0rG5Ej0-Q0_-czTT3DhzeoVXfp7Kx4Gp-iAMrYaTgzJGKiOrzlrhXC704lOXeQ0XmMilF9Ny6g_xJ

[!] A seer giving a personal offering to Dungrimm.

yxLmTX8zM2Gj8lqloOuJZPHESzbneDYeuaVeDHB3i57OqTp7XgJSYk3ph8IkLwSgeVyJalZlpCBOA8MzCcTfj7FtjZQDoTn6CkDYDwhYwPrucB1hL_s7nHg7gPyK2cPauGtkaqj-