you know what grinds my gears PART 2

argonian

GMs proving my wildest, craziest, tin-foil hat conspiracy theories with their decisions. 

I said for the longest time that the definition of raids were being broadened to the point of insanity, where literally existing in a town as a group of 3 people could get you banned. 

Of course I was naïve. 

Now you can get in trouble for literally existing within the same nation tile as a town that got raided as a group of 3 people. 

You people are ridiculous.

Stop this nonsense. 

Cheers. 

Thing is, the rules will keep tightening like a noose. Server conflicts won’t be allowed, Warclaims will not occur due to server performance issues and corruption, communities will keep imploding from frustration. Morsgrad, Sutica and quite a few RP groups have already had mass Exodus’s into other RP servers and that’s *one* reason why (there’s others, don’t debate this) Helena is charting at 25% of the server’s activity atm. The staff needs to let go and wipe the rules clean, if they don’t re-write all the existing rules and do a clean slate then the server will keep choking itself. I urge @Telanir to read this and fix these issues before the community continues to fracture and leave LoTC, this will be the only time I warn him.

8.0 won’t help either, the map is rushed and unfinished. There’s a lack of event sites and without enough builders (such as me) to help it will be quite lacking on launch, this cannot occur as that combined with a lack of player conflict will lead to players having nothing to do on launch. Fix the server or face Darwin’s law.

Edited by drfate786
punctuation mistakes

6 minutes ago, drfate786 said:

8.0 won’t help either, the map is rushed and unfinished. There’s a lack of event sites and without enough builders (such as me) to help it will be quite lacking on launch, this cannot occur as that combined with a lack of player conflict will lead to players having nothing to do on launch. Fix the server or face Darwin’s law.

No comment on the first part, decent take on the situation. Second part should just be considered shitposting, map very cute lots of grass blocks and sand. There is also terra-cotta. How could it be rushed and unfinished. Only finished maps have terra-cotta. 

over moderation is destroying our community defund the moderation and administration teams! PERIOD.

20 minutes ago, Dummy_Boy02 said:

over moderation is destroying our community defund the moderation and administration teams! PERIOD.

more moderation is worse moderation

never forget! 

I agree...

Spoiler

Guerrillero_Heroico_Heroic_Guerilla_tage

3 hours ago, drfate786 said:

I urge @Telanir to read this and fix these issues before the community continues to fracture and leave LoTC, this will be the only time I warn him.

Probs went on hiatus again. Wouldn’t bet on it either way.

7 hours ago, Anore said:

No comment on the first part, decent take on the situation. Second part should just be considered shitposting, map very cute lots of grass blocks and sand. There is also terra-cotta. How could it be rushed and unfinished. Only finished maps have terra-cotta. 

Read the second part more carefully, you can have all the fancy terrain you want in a map but without landmarks, ruins and just proper detailing it won’t get very far and will require too much work on launch day.