Old Returning Player looking to make new memories

Remyy

Howdy Folks! Been a hot minute. I’m looking to get back into LOTC due to quarantine, and now have the free time required to do so.

For those who don’t know me, hello! I look forward to chatting. My name is Remy or Kry. I joined way on back in 2015 before the 13+ rule came out, and so began my fantasy escapism hell. I played religiously for three-ish years? Before calling it quits due to inactivity and the toxic nature in the groups I was in. LOTC will always hold a special place in my heart, and I met some of my best friends here. Funnily enough, even though there wasn’t a lot of support, this is the place that really let me explore my identity as a person (figuring out I wasn’t Cis, or straight, learning about my addiction to all things D&D, etc. I was on minecraft a few days ago and saw the rainbow image, and reminiced about the good times for a long while. I tried getting back into LOTC half-heartedly back in April I think, but at that time I was in the middle of a lot of **** and didn’t really have the time or energy to commit. Luckily, one of my campaigns is wrapping up and my game is nearing completion, so I have a shitton of time now! And, probably to my regret, I’m looking to get back into LOTC hell.

If you have any info regarding certain things (events, ic politics) or need a character played, hit me up! otherwise any recs about the active communities would be fantastic. I’m looking to branch out and make new memories with groups I never played with. 

Looking forward to chatting!

Remy

ha ha make a dorf

2 minutes ago, Noobli said:

ha ha make a dorf

Was actually thinking about it! Just don’t know where to start.

Is that.. A FELLOW HALCOURT WOOP WOOP 🙌 

But for sure welcome back.

Aegrothond is always active and there are many groups in that area. There are the Siramenor culture of wood elves, the druid circle behind that, and the monk order which i run behind that also. Any of these are fairly open should you wish to try and my contact is Zacho#5276.

Welcome back! I recently came back to LOTC as well after a long time away. Helena has been a fun place to roleplay and has a great group/community since I have returned. Hope you find a spot that you enjoy.

Welcome back! It’s nice to see someone returning. If you want to talk about anything my discord is RIO#5790, however I mostly know about halfling affairs.

welcome back!