Sign in to follow this  
MinaGobbler

Kratoism | Raguk Philosophy

Posted (edited)

| KRATOISM |

Strong Mentally, Strong Physically

IeeTwr-cvZ_hhOlS78uHAKv4sLPMbEWcp1IpZMHkVQG64IGu70S5ktdwUfkaYlO7vjU_WeVvTMcIZRm9bg6L_VuDWTEaAOwIXzZ9Xmex-QAMwMmtaytVkCCpL11MqCbW2Fb4Xn7M

The following scripture is written almost entirely in Raguk Gruntglyphs, as it seemed the writer either had no interest or no knowledge on to scribe in common. It would seem the entire document was at first not scribed to be published, but simply kept as a reminder for the author.

icVmNjtrcUV-oJkxickCsOo6W3pFn-7U9B7sKU5qnu5J_RAJpKAVwiOy4o-mGwxkV3i_BsRX-C1KtXt5qqcTB9gdbKgs3E2FsMBPxDzUM7Q9wzEuomswdo4FAad1ntzdteUlGpGu

PAPER I:

What is it to be an ork? To be one of Krug’s great descendants? Many see our people as brash, stupid and arrogant, Me included. Many of us have forgotten our ways, our ways of strength and honor. To serve Leyd and the Immortals.

To be an ork is to be strong. However, do not think of this as simple physical strength, as there are many avenues of strength that we must include in our daily lives. Be it the pulse of our muscles in the forge, the strong, placid nature of our emotions when we are faced with adversity, or the strength of our intellect when we are to form a plan to face such adversity. 

In my life I have come to know three avenues of strength: 

The Emotional Strength

The Physical Strength

The Intellectual Strength

This is the way of Kratoism.

PAPER II:

| THE EMOTIONAL STRENGTH |

What:

To be Emotionally Strong is to keep your emotions from clouding your judgement, and thus the safety of others. Know, however, this does not mean to live an emotionless and dead life. Embrace emotion, embrace love, embrace hate; but do not allow your emotions to wreak havoc onto others. If you find fault in another ork, think upon your own errors and you will be humble again. If you idolize a brudda or sistah, remind yourself you are their equal, and take inspiration from their successes, but do not fall to your knees to impress them. If impress someone you must, be the best you can, do the best you can, but do it to impress yourself. 

Remember that a clear heart, not blinded by rage, greed or love, is how Krug rejected Iblees’ bribes.

Know also, that when facing adversity, face it with no emotion at all except fierce determination and critical examination. Tell yourself what your limits are, but also tell yourself the great you can achieve. In adversity, remind yourself of the faults you have done, and the good you have done; then weigh what good you must do again. Take in account your criticisms, and take in account your praises, and formulate an honest plan, a plan that is not unrealistic nor self-degrading,  to overcome the problem. 

Do not be sad, nor angry when the time comes. Remind yourself that you do not have control of anything except who you are, and what you think. Realize this, and you will find strength.

Since you have no control of the outside world, why lament what it does to you? Accept it with open arms and scream to the world: Try me.  I have faced adversity before and I will face you. Soon you will be one of the mere hurdles I have overcome.

Why:

Why must we be emotionally strong? Why is it important to exercise our heart, but prohibit our emotions? 

We live a hard live, as hard orks. If we allow our emotions, that of rage, that of love to blind our clear judgement of what is right and wrong, what is good and honorable, then we will die. Then we will disappoint Krug.

Is it not better for an Ork who has lost his son in battle to remain with a clear head, as to protect his other children? Is that not the way a leader thinks? Is that now how an Ork should grow to think?

How:

When you wake in the morn, remind yourself how lucky you are to be alive. To still be breathing, to still move and have a heart; when all else in the Uzg seeks to take it away from you. Then, remind yourself of the adversities you will face this day. Remind yourself that today you will face orks that are ignorant, arrogant and difficult. Remind yourself they are not evil, nor do they wish to do evil. They are simply ignorant to what good or evil is, as you or I might be. They seek only to do what is in their eyes truly good, as do you. 

If you remind yourself of their fairness, you will find reason in their madness, or you will find tranquility in yours.

Train yourself to never be bothered by adversity. The Spirits have planned it this way, and who are you to defy their way? You can not change their plan, because you are not in control of it. The only thing you are in control of; is yourself. 

Tl;dr This post serves as a collection of papers published by Matumakh’Raguk in his spare time. More replies will be made in the future.

Edited by MinaGobbler

Posted (edited)

PAPER III:

| THE PHYSICAL STRENGTH |

6L9kNBmxMdeop1TEbw9VC8iX2tDvW-c4MLuyptPoob_3wvHVMGKeZ2W0raKwy7136-RByH6100_QmsCAQRKyIzWSrOl37SPCnoKhiYIdceJOCWYe-lQYnwEBAaMyFGwLqeTVoDZn

What:

To be physically strong. To have your muscles be at their peak physicality, and to have the ability to protect your nation and your family; is the ultimate honor. To have confidence in your ability to run, your ability to lift, your ability to endure all challenges the spirits and mortals throw at you physically.

Think of Rax, think of Leyd. This is what we must achieve.

Why:

Your brothers and sisters depend on you, their honor is hinged on yours. Your ability to save them, to aid them if need be, is essential. Remember Matumakh: Murdok’s agility saved you and your brothers when the worm attacked. Murdok’s physicality, saved yours.

How:

Over the years I have experimented with exercising. Training my physical body in the best I can. I have compiled a list of activities which will help me. Remember: Think of the muscle I am moving; and move only that muscle. Do not swing, exercise. Do not jump around disorganized like a gorkil, you are a Raguk. Your exercises are on the list.

Then was scribed a workout:

https://www.onnit.com/academy/climbing-the-hill-the-ultimate-calisthenics-transformation/

Tl;dr This post serves as a collection of papers published by Matumakh’Raguk in his spare time. More replies will be made in the future.

Edited by MinaGobbler