got friends in high places guy

I got twenty mods in my pocket guy

BRO I WAS GONNA ADD JIHADI BUT I DIDN’T WANT THIS TO SEEM BIASED

23 minutes ago, Nozoa said:

The “PVP DEFAULT IS TRASH AND IT IS THE BANE OF THIS SERVER” player

yes but unironically

32 minutes ago, Nozoa said:

The BOOMER

The boomer has been playing since 2011, or 2014 at the latest and will always talk about “how much better it was back then”, and always talk about old memories of how stuff was broken, or how everyone was a noob, etc. They always seem to be lost within a wave of nostalgia, drifting off elsewhere, perhaps longing for time to rewind so that they may play on Aegis or Asulon once more.

The HIDING SPOOK ROLEPLAYER

The hiding spook roleplayer usually plays some sort of spook, yet has literally never interacted or done any antagonist roleplay with anyone. They typically have some sort of lair and literally never roleplay outside of it, they just sit in their lair and roleplay amongst themselves. That being said, I partially don’t blame some of them, due to the fact that there has been heavy meta-gaming in the past when said spooks try to actually do something fun.

You okay? Lol

I want my own boomer rank plz.

52 minutes ago, Nozoa said:

The “PVP DEFAULT IS TRASH AND IT IS THE BANE OF THIS SERVER” player

😞

I feel personally called out.

56 minutes ago, Nozoa said:

The BOOMER

The boomer has been playing since 2011, or 2014 at the latest and will always talk about “how much better it was back then”, and always talk about old memories of how stuff was broken, or how everyone was a noob, etc. They always seem to be lost within a wave of nostalgia, drifting off elsewhere, perhaps longing for time to rewind so that they may play on Aegis or Asulon once more.

I am feeling attacked.