Types of LOTCers

Nozgoth

tag urself i’m the romance rper

1 hour ago, Nozoa said:

The BOOMER

The boomer has been playing since 2011, or 2014 at the latest and will always talk about “how much better it was back then”, and always talk about old memories of how stuff was broken, or how everyone was a noob, etc. They always seem to be lost within a wave of nostalgia, drifting off elsewhere, perhaps longing for time to rewind so that they may play on Aegis or Asulon once more.

Ugh, when Narthok called me a f*g when I was trying to contribute to lore because I had only been there six months 😻

i feel like i should be one of them but i can’t place which one. I’m thinking “edgy new player” or “pvp goon”.

Jaded LT Member
-Writes forum posts using magic that no one else cares about or even follows
-Writes forums posts about their character doing literally anything except actually rping on the server
-Will write lore, self deny it, and then complain that no one else can write it as good
-Complains about every piece of lore to ever get accepted and calls it trash even though they voted to pass it
-Complains about lore, gets told to write it to show what standards they have, then refuses to write it.

Burnt out Mod
-Rather resorts to very sparse actiivty where they do little except for be casually toxic and complain or they unban dewper, fiatlux, and then delete the entirety of the LOTC discord
-Do only the bare minimum to scrape by but constantly hope they get manager
-Toxic regardless of situation, makes jokes that are exceedingly toxic but make sense to only them, and hates the playerbase
-A toss up between a good person who just is tired and a person who is genuinely struggling to stay happy due to mineman.

40 minutes ago, Epistile said:

Ugh, when Narthok called me a f*g when I was trying to contribute to lore because I had only been there six months 😻

Kek.

4 hours ago, Nozoa said:

The BOOMER

The boomer has been playing since 2011, or 2014 at the latest and will always talk about “how much better it was back then”, and always talk about old memories of how stuff was broken, or how everyone was a noob, etc. They always seem to be lost within a wave of nostalgia, drifting off elsewhere, perhaps longing for time to rewind so that they may play on Aegis or Asulon once more.

I feel attacked..... But this is hilarious, well done.

2 hours ago, Zacho said:

Jaded LT Member
-Writes forum posts using magic that no one else cares about or even follows
-Writes forums posts about their character doing literally anything except actually rping on the server
-Will write lore, self deny it, and then complain that no one else can write it as good
-Complains about every piece of lore to ever get accepted and calls it trash even though they voted to pass it
-Complains about lore, gets told to write it to show what standards they have, then refuses to write it.

Burnt out Mod
-Rather resorts to very sparse actiivty where they do little except for be casually toxic and complain or they unban dewper, fiatlux, and then delete the entirety of the LOTC discord
-Do only the bare minimum to scrape by but constantly hope they get manager
-Toxic regardless of situation, makes jokes that are exceedingly toxic but make sense to only them, and hates the playerbase
-A toss up between a good person who just is tired and a person who is genuinely struggling to stay happy due to mineman.

I didn’t wanna get banned for mentioning staff lmao

Is there one for weebs?

On 7/31/2020 at 6:11 PM, Nozoa said:

The “MY CHARACTER HAS BEEN PRACTICING COMBAT FOR 200 YEARS” player

@LithiumSedai 100% ❤️