is this server still a tumor or has it changed

Bluee

asking for a friend 😄

N. Korea's Kim Leads Discussion on Raising War Deterrent: KCNA ...

Just now, Unwillingly said:

dont ever expect it to change, its beyond saving, there’s no helping it 

thats fair honestly

Just now, GoodGuyMatt said:

server gonna get fixed properly when they find the cure for cancer ngl

or i mean we could just like  purge on everybody under 18

11 minutes ago, Bluee said:

always for that 😄 and ngl, that friend may be shy, but he asks one very good question 😉

Edited by repl1ca

I mean I just came back, Haelun’or still the chill place I know, unless you don’t like play Helf lol. Cool people there

server will give you exactly what you want it to give you.

If you come in hating the server and wanting to cause **** then you'll get that energy. If you come to roleplay, you'll get roleplay.

It's all about perspective on lotc nowadays, you create your own experience. Think of what you wanna do and then pursue that

12 minutes ago, ScreamingDingo said:

If you come in hating the server and wanting to cause **** then you'll get that energy. If you come to roleplay, you'll get roleplay.

It's all about perspective on lotc nowadays, you create your own experience. Think of what you wanna do and then pursue that

unironically this. once i grew up and stopped getting involved in all the drama my experience on the server increased tenfold. 

2 hours ago, GoodGuyMatt said:

server gonna get fixed properly when they find the cure for cancer ngl

Fingers crossed

2 hours ago, Bluee said:

if we purge everyone under 18 then the 18 and up are gonna push for innapropriate roleplay themes being allowed 👀

16 minutes ago, ScreamingDingo said:

3 minutes ago, Kuila said:

unironically this. once i grew up and stopped getting involved in all the drama my experience on the server increased tenfold. 

I feel like these statements are both correct and wrong at the same time, I honestly enjoy my experience more when I’m interacting with people I know but sometimes I find some people will try drag you into stuff that you don’t wanna get involved with or don’t wanna deal with.

Same soup just reheated. Same rp different characters. Same cliques nothing new. 

there are better alternatives