Branchio

Union of Ruthern and d’Arkent

dz6fzIr8oa34mXKWQJv6ZkouUOusTjdQ1gh08KO2V9oPX9unRVsiOrUcmAeId_T7C2MT_wZjvcXwfu71nS34Kw2B3NdmZRuC8IPUgTQ3_TpKi7nhJl_Q5hJapEzt09AgaZD5qReB

All peers, citizens, and allied states of the Holy Orenian Empire are aptly welcomed to attend the ceremony joining Boris Var Ruthern and Mary Jane d’Arkent at the Basilica of Final Revelation and the reception thereafter, hosted at the Carrington Estate. 

Specialized Invitations are sent to: 

His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Peter III and his pedigree,

His Royal Majesty, King Josef and his pedigree,

His Lordship, Count Aleksander of House Ruthern, and his pedigree,

Her Ladyship, Baroness Lucille of House Carrington, and her pedigree,

His Grace, Duke Sir John of House d’Arkent and his pedigree,

Her Ladyship, Baroness Winifred of House Halcourt and her pedigree

His Excellency, The Archchancellor, Simon Basrid  and his pedigree

His Grace, Duke Erwin Barclay, of House Barclay and his pedigree 

Along with any and all members of the ISA and HRA 

OOC:

Tuesday, August 4th
5pm EST

Edited by Branchio

Nenica Barclay glances over the invitation, having to do a double take at such a notice to throughly read through. "Finally! The long awaited wedding of Jane and Borgy!" she'd hum to herself with a beaming smile, tucking away the invitation to keep for many years to come!

Mary Vespira grasped the invitation tightly in her fingers, a sad sort of smile spreading across her lips as she reread the heading, “Dear me, my sister to be wed already, how time flies . . .”

Peter Baldwin prepared his finest dress uniform, going to nod to his children and his grandchildren, “Looks like auntie Jane is getting married, kids. Time for us to prepare our best outfits.” he’d grin, nodding as he readied himself for the upcoming day.

Tanith covers her mouth at the news.

“My goodness, married already? Why, yesterday, she was just a little girl... Where does the time go?”

Alfred took the invitation in his hands, looking at it and reading it with a wide, bright smile. He would go to his room to prepare a great gift, carefully choosing things to their liking. Das time has come for zhou zwei to get married as well, thank Godan ! “ Barclay said, chuckling to himself as he was choosing a fine suit for himself.

George Dubois brandished a carefree smile, grinning from ear to ear upon reading the missive in full. “Well,” he thought to himself, lacing his digits together and reclining in his seat, “Now this does put a smile on my face, Boris at last going to be wed. Even though I’ve many differences with Jane, I am delighted to hear she has finally found somebody to put up with her insolent and infantile behaviour. To the soon to be wed!” With that, the young man reached for his glass, indulging in only the finest of wine, that being Dubois and Co™ Duboisian Rouge.

Boris var Ruthern lets a large grin from on his face as the letters were finally sent out and the date set. ”Well that took long enough.”

Brandt Barclay’s lips twist into a wide smile as he learns of the wedding of his apprentice and friends. As the man looks over to his good outfits, a laugh escapes him, his smile persisting ”More und more weddings can never be ein bad thing”

A huge smile would fall upon Ivelle’s face as she opened the invitation. “I have been waiting for this day for quite some time, and the day has finally arrived! I’m so happy for Jane!”