Spotlight Series - Part 1 - Haense

LotsOfMuffins

Header_SpotLight-1.png?width=1443&height

Part 1 – Haense

yYufq6hWjQGRlRnS7Z5sgLrnpNp-eto9o8T3VTGQ

INTRODUCTION

Hello!

In our newest series, our Content Creators have begun spotlighting various settlements’ outstanding builds in a series of short videos. Our first video is on Haense, so I hope you enjoy! If you’d like your settlement to get a spotlight next, drop a comment below, and keep an eye out tomorrow for a spotlight for Sutica!

-OYbgYdhpksuTSyoA954puMPRzngjm0lNM-Sblz8

CREDITS

Video and Editing: @Tykeandy

1K2PKIWIL30aRvc4HsbK_X1xk31pUOLDsrHLgkzJ

ejZWvprKIHmMzVcfZxQMA-xZaEVP9Uc3q5ZXURU6

Very cool

AVE HAENSE! KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM!

2 minutes ago, AnonymousAlexa said:

AVE HAENSE! KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM!

Cringe

Very nice! keep up the good work ❤️

1 hour ago, Fwied said:

Cringe

no u

After you’ve done the spotlight on Sutica, could you do a spotlight on the Aegrothond tile? There’s a lot to show there, from the fortress of Aegrothond to the villages of Siramenor and Brandybrook to the islands scattered about between Korvassa and the mainland.

After that it’d probably be best to head north a little ways. Urguan? Krugmar? Whatever Dark Elf settlement is active right now? Those would be cool.

5 minutes ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

After you’ve done the spotlight on Sutica, could you do a spotlight on the Aegrothond tile? There’s a lot to show there, from the fortress of Aegrothond to the villages of Siramenor and Brandybrook to the islands scattered about between Korvassa and the mainland.

After that it’d probably be best to head north a little ways. Urguan? Krugmar? Whatever Dark Elf settlement is active right now? Those would be cool.

Krugmar is in the works right now by the amazing @TheIchorDruid! Urguan is done and coming out in two days. We can totally do Aegrothond, though we may do separate videos for Siramenor and Brandybrook, depending on what Content Creation decides. 

Just now, LotsOfMuffins said:

Krugmar is in the works right now by the amazing @TheIchorDruid! Urguan is done and coming out in two days. We can totally do Aegrothond, though we may do separate videos for Siramenor and Brandybrook, depending on what Content Creation decides. 

You can ask @Madyssey for some help in getting shaders footage of the area. He has a hardcore gaming PC apparently. I’m already trying to make a video in collaboration with him where I do the editing and he records the clips, but we’ve been stalled by a lack of new footage.

2 minutes ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

You can ask @Madyssey for some help in getting shaders footage of the area. He has a hardcore gaming PC apparently. I’m already trying to make a video in collaboration with him where I do the editing and he records the clips, but we’ve been stalled by a lack of new footage.

We’ve got lots of footage!

Just now, LotsOfMuffins said:

We’ve got lots of footage!

In that case there’s little I could do to help you, unless you’re in need of a mediocre editor who only figured out how to do non-cut transitions a week ago.

2 minutes ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

In that case there’s little I could do to help you, unless you’re in need of a mediocre editor who only figured out how to do non-cut transitions a week ago.

If you’d like to apply for the Content Creation Team, you can find an app linked here: 

I’d be happy to have some help!

Am I the only Haense person that is happy they didn’t show some of the mess outside or around that needs to be fixed lol.