Lord of the Craft Map Repository - Downloads + Guide

itdontmatta

2 hours ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

@mata do you have a download of Arcas right now, or did worlddownloader give you troubles?

I personally couldn't find a good download of an updated worlddownloader so I was unable to do anything myself, so I'm wondering if you had better luck.

That’s a question for @Llir

I ended up going on a huge trip down memory lane last night; Watched countless hours of Aegis videos on YouTube. Finding this thread today has been amazing, I've spent hours this morning just flying around remembering all the amazing RP I had back then. Thank you so much for putting this list together!!

46 minutes ago, Alana (Previously Latsi) said:

Aegis videos on YouTube

omg i remember you vaguely from aegis.

makes me sad every time I see something aegis related. So many memories of simpler, messier times.

I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. Solace (Salvus) has only lived in my head for, what 8 years now? I spent more of my teen years in Asulon than I did in the real world, and lame as it may sound, that build is a home away from home for me. Never dreamed I'd see it again. Thank you. <3 

Now I must find Nuremburg & Konigsburg. I wonder if the arachnid spawn pit is there outside Konigsburg in Aegis.

Going back here to get new downloads of aegis and whatnot! Hopefully I can get some good screenshots!

Must note, the Arcas download is like, the original map as done in prebuild but with some things added in from usage on a build server. I know of one build pasted in the desert area and Fenn doesn't exist, completely terraformed away and replaced with an incomplete project.

On 8/8/2020 at 6:10 PM, NotEvilAtAll said:

One day, I tried to play Dalek348’s personal world download of Branborough. It was all jolly fun, until I managed to fall through the void when inspecting the mineshafts underneath the village.

unknown.png

This is where I respawned. It turns out that the save of Branborough actually had other chunks saved on it. A LOT of other chunks.

I talked to @Kaiser about it on Discord. He helped me confirm that it was indeed a functional map of Asulon, a map that nobody had access to previously.

That was a great day to be alive.

This is a thread I made about the map of Asulon I’d discovered. While it’s not the original thread (since I first discovered this in 2017), it has a lot more information on it.

30KRiyR.jpg

Here are all the coordinates of places within the Asulon save. Sadly, the Dwarven capital is only partly there and there doesn’t appear to be any Orcish settlements at all. Still pretty good though. If you were an Elf, Human, or Halfling back in Asulon then it’s quite likely that your home is preserved in this save.

Heck, it even has the capital of the Mori’Quessir:

unknown.png

Very cool city. I love it.  A real shame that it looks so disheveled. Probably wasn’t having the greatest of moments when this world download was taken, or maybe it just looked like that all the time as some sort of weird aesthetic. Funnily enough, no matter how hard I looked, I could not find the proper entrance to this city. It just doesn’t appear to have any connections to the surface that aren’t outrageously long, winding, and confusing as hell. I think it might’ve only been accessible via fast travel.

It has the Kha village too!

unknown.png

Goes down quite a ways! While 2012 didn’t have the highest build qualities, it was filled to the brim with imagination!

Here’s Malinor:

unknown.png

Some bits of it burned down on my save because I couldn’t do /gamerule doFireTick false fast enough! A whole lot of wood with fireplaces galore is bound to ruin any world download if you don’t do /gamerule doFireTick ASAP.

I give all credit for this save’s existence to Dalek348. He made the world download, after all. He also helped find coordinates of all the cities that were preserved on this save. A true epic gamer indeed.

You have no idea how much this helped me

Hello,

I am many years late; but I wanted to say how thankful I am that this exists. Exploring Aegis again brought back such wonderful memories. I managed to find my home again in old Laurelin. Now, I can spruce up the place and surrounding area with new blocks. What fun!

Screenshot 2023-09-28 224657.jpg

Almaris world download when?