Althea

This takes place in Amber Cold, 1780.

[!] The wind whips a cold breeze through the streets of New Reza, the winter month is not forgiving.

In the month of Amber Cold, a small woman hurries from a shop back home. Walking as fast as she could to relief herself from the freezing cold inside her warm house. Althea held onto her stomach, being 9 months pregnant did not help her movements. Thankfully she got back inside her home, quickly closing the door as soon as both feet were inside. Shivering slightly, she places 5 logs into the small stove stoking a flame to life. “Demetre no one has entered the house right?” She asked the dog that mauled on a bone, cringing at a small snap. The dog looked up giving a bark at her turning back to the chewed bone. Althea sighed, “I wish Darien would come back, I don’t know when the little one will pop out.” Rubbing her stomach slowly, she pulled out a small pot to cook some stew in. Bustling around the small kitchen she worked, cutting up potatoes and carrots, de-boning a rabbit before cooking it above the slowing fire. As she finished stiring the stew, a knock came at the door. Silently, she hoped it was her husband returning from his trip. When Althea opened the door there stood her friend, Elizabeth, in her casual outfit. “Hello Lizzy, care to come in?” Althea asked, being polite and letting the girl walk into the home before closing the door behind her. The hour soon passed, both bowls lay empty. “I hope I find Darien before the baby arrives.” Althea spoke, resting her hands on top of her stomach. Lizzy comforted Althea, talking for another few hours lifting the worries of her shoulders temporally. 

Spoiler

2pm est is when the “birth” is happening, but I will just update through out the day.