Leaving on my own terms.

hemomancy

A bit of backstory, I meant to post this into the Darrowmere discord, though I was kicked/banned for no reason. Some may not know anything about this, ignore it if you’d like.

With that settled, let us begin.

As you all know, there's probably been a few questions about stuff with me leaving Darrow and such. I'll keep this short, and brief, if you have any questions you can just ask me in DM's, I rather not flood this chat with questions about that stuff knowing I'll eventually miss something. Darrowmere, as you know used to be run by Swifty_Sam. He left for Korvic Craft, Lost Fables after 6 or so months of inactivity and only really doing PVPing. I took over not long after that, I ran the bar, and did other things. Me, and I'm not going to say I did this alone cause I didn't and I couldn't of without the help of others, Jolfrey, Cats (Who totally hasn't shadow written anything I've made.), and Sophia. Along with so many others who helped me along the way. When Swifty came back, he expected to have everything just handed back over to him. He claimed he would stay away from Darrowmere, at least that was what I kept being told. When it wasn't (for I had refused priorly), he got angry and made jokes, insulted and hands down harassed me and my court. Norland more or less just shrugged this off, even despite my request, and the request of my friends multiple times over to cease. In the end, I chose to leave. Now there is a whole other thing regarding magic which, I think is a story for another post seeing as Athri never used her evocation in Darrowmere, simply argued for the rights of mages. Nor will I go indepth how they went over my head, making the decision (Swift and Sophia) to dissolve Darrowmere's government this map without allowing me to have a say or opinion on the matter. It took a plethora of rumors, and hints for me to learn this. Not long after I left, leaders got replaced, and the activity that once Darrowmere was known for faded out to other groups. Darrow is inactive again, good luck to those who would try to make it active again. I do not mean this in a snarky sort of way, I mean genuinely, I wish you well.

My dm's will always be open if there are questions, or if you wish to talk.

I am not a vindictive person. I will not be going out of my way to harrass others. Ever. That is not what I do. I would much rather be seen as a bad leader than a bad person. I don't mean to start anything by putting it out there, I simply would like to clear up what has happened over the period of a month or more. I will not poach players, or try to get them to be on my side. I won't force anyone to do anything. I swear I've said these things a million times, yet it doesn't seem to be heard. I hardly have anything against most of you, minus a few, which is an obvious given. I'd like to try and resolve everything, but that will most likely not happen.

Have a good day.

-Neo

I love you Neo, I hope you’re okay. I’m always here for you and Talon’s Grotto welcomes you at any point in time. ❤️

Neo you be one of my goodest of good friendos I hope after everything you will be okie and away from more of that kinds of stuff on lotc. You are a good person and you nor should anyone have people stab them in the back like that. 

Always here to support ya! : ]

Edited by Riftiro

Nothing went how I wanted it to go, but I would love to sit down and have a drink in Talons Grotto if you’d have me ♥️ 

Wish I saw this slightly sooner but ❤️ dude, just ❤️ 

thanks so much to all you brought to the server, have a good life

8 minutes ago, NozLSD said:

thanks so much to all you brought to the server, have a good life

not leaving, just permanently leaving certain groups ❤️