Sign in to follow this  
LotsOfMuffins

Murder in the Coalition

Murder in the Coalition

R0pLo0gtfUhi31VISOsaq0rxREaEdBhHGfUpVsrGKyrJbra-JyUZhUEJJ8jfYkTbe4LE0BePnJ3wXGXGj2aAfZgTyS3aLP8Ek5gZ1dlBTbxQhuQvgatl9vRZN92tmMzlB1VUxkuk

5181b83e73da9b28591620f0658b3540-jpg.jpg

0dg-oLgZhKpinnjY-bF4zjRbwPx7-beOC5CiMGNO0VYDBO3C5K1hZ6jJJOYBto8b39xbPFQKhfAPrJF5DSAN4kAFED97M2EUC6MHHzR_jKaLHU09wKDD6osZihlcLChnoOFqbrk1

10th of Amber Cold, 1780

The Avis common room bustled with activity. Students chattered among themselves, excited for the beginning of the term. Rha’kir, the Head of Avis, led the students in a welcoming activity as they introduced themselves to one another. 

The newest Avis student, Luna, slowly makes her way into the school, awkwardly looking around at everyone. 

“This is our newest member, Luna. She’s a late enrollment,” Rha’kir introduces the girl to the group. Luna offers a slight nod in greeting. 

”Hi, I’m Alith!” one of the others says. 

”Hi, Alith. I’m Luna.” The girl’s face turns bright red. “But... y-you already knew that. Sorry.” The awkward girl shifts nervously in place as those around her begin discussing the various drama, including Malis being unable to enter their own dorms for unknown reasons. Overwhelmed, she freezes, until a student by the name of Osiris approaches. 

“Hi. I’m Osiris. Would you like some tea?”

“S-Sure.”

“What kind would you like?”

“My mother used to make l-lemon tea.” Osiris leads her to sit at their table, brewing the new girl some lemon tea like her mother used to make. The girl looks down at the tea, smiling slightly at her newfound friendship. She blows on it, takes a sip, then nods to those around her, mumbling, “I need to pee.” And so she goes to pee.

She would never return. 

A scream is heard from downstairs. The Avis students rush to the bathroom. There, they see Luna, covered in blood. Blood seeps from the stab wounds in her right side and cakes the Avis logo on her back. It blankets the mirror and floor. Splatters are visible all throughout the room. It is a horrific scene. Luna’s eyes barely shift up to face the incoming rush of students as Osiris kneels beside her, the teacup she was previously given thrown across the floor. She stares blankly ahead, her heart barely thumping in her chest. 

Bum bum. 

”I-...”

Bum.. bum. 

”P-Pl...-ea...se...”

Bum... Bum...

”H-He-elp...”

Bum...... Bum........

“I d-don-‘t...”

Bum............. Bum.................

”Mot-the-r.......”

b46eec01c6ad8a86c656da70f7e2bbc5.jpg

Hours later, the students gather together to say goodbye to the young Avis, laying candles in a field before burying her beneath a tree. There, her body lays beside the teacup, forever a reminder of the unidentified murderer that has been set loose in the Coalition. 

0dg-oLgZhKpinnjY-bF4zjRbwPx7-beOC5CiMGNO0VYDBO3C5K1hZ6jJJOYBto8b39xbPFQKhfAPrJF5DSAN4kAFED97M2EUC6MHHzR_jKaLHU09wKDD6osZihlcLChnoOFqbrk1

60be8ab50bf36eed2caeca87abb479b4.jpg

“We haven’t even started classes yet what the ****”  A man said manlyly 

Posted (edited)

Kallian would see Leyu walk out of the bathroom, he had seen the child in pain but hoped she would survive. Leyu would have tears roll down her cheek as Kallian came to the realization, the young child he met a few minutes ago had passed away. Kallian would give Leyu a hug in a attempt to calm her “I'm so sorry you had to experience that llir” Kallian softly whispers to her, knowing he can't do much more then that with the child passed away.

Edited by NLThomas

“I was not awake during this time, were there no medics around?” Evar’lae asks idly to himself as he settles down his journal upon a desk. 

A figure stood a few meters out beside Luna’s grave – their hands clasped behind themselves as they glared down at the fresh dirt, malice clear in their gaze. 

”One down, several to go,” they’d hum toward the two behind them.

”Soon.”

“I want assure all who attend our school that we shall get to the bottom of this murder, I put all my efforts to it I assure you” Lucis Avila would state as he dusted off his robes.

Dael made no effort to stifle his cackle, “Idiots.”

”Yo now they can have a ghost to haunt their toilets.” a passing man remarked.

“Luna, such a great lady who knows her tea. If only she could have stayed alive.” Osiris Sov sighed as he’d make himself some Lemon Tea.

Isottae Harkness made sure to stay close to her friends, partnering up whenever she’d go anywhere. She’d pale whenever her mind went back to Luna, the girl she met only briefly but didn’t seem to leave her mind. As Chomylla ate her candy and Alith complained about a teacher, her mind went back once more to the gruesome scene she witnessed and the one she suspected to have done it.

Everl’n would hear about this occurrence from a fellow student, Aaliyah. While she would feel deep sympathy for the death of a fellow student, she would pay no attention. After all, why would a murder occur lacking motive? She believed it was an isolated occurance that would be over and done with. Yet, the thoughts of these occurrences would eventually be lost in the labyrinth of her mind.

Thea shifted in her seat, looking absolutely furious. She'd rest a hand on her stomache, letting a loud sigh escape. Every now and then her gait shifted to the infant that was laying in the crib of her appartment. She'd huff, getting out of her seat. The woman takes the child out of its small bed, going to cradle it in her arms as she glanced around uneasily. "Whoever did this- whoever hurt that girl in such a vile way... I promise you, Max- I will get them. And I will protect you and Gwen. You'll be safe." She'd pause, going to put the child back into its bed. Afterwards, the woman turned to her personal library, going to pace up and down the room. "We will keep the students safe. Noone else- NOONE will suffer the same fate." She'd turn about, going to start writing letters...