[✗] [Further Alchemy] Terrors

Olandyr

Great work, saw this dude dedicate himself to write and improve this and cant say more besides that he did a great job. +1

Changelog

-Initial formatting errors

-Color is frustrating

-Added Redline to Earth to specify Strength (and its lack of increase from the average UT)

Edited by GodEatingCommie

I think this is pretty cool lore and I dont see any too over powered or the such just nifty stuff +1

I really love the idea of eldritch alchemical horrors, hopefully we’ll get to see them around and not hiding them somewhere where only a few people can see or even learn what they are. +1

@TimberBuff Gecko needs a new sibling if this is accepted.

Actually been working on a somewhat similar alchemic creation concept, hoping to post soon. Will link here when posted. Good luck!

+1 Great work on the lore. I love the idea of the terrors

The fact that you took the effort to write such an amazing and interesting lore piece speaks of the dedication. +1

Very niiiice! Great concept too. After all, whats the fun in being a crazy alchemist if you can't have a foul looking creature as your best friend?

This lore has been denied. You will be sent a forum PM regarding the reasons for denial within the next 24 hours.