Adunian Family (Valjron)

Asteodia

Adunian is a very unplayed race, even though its full of culture and origin.  I’m contacting you all today to talk about a Adunian Family (Valjron) I am starting.  Val, in Thuaidian, means serene or peaceful, and jron means night.  As such, our last name means Peaceful Night.  Before considering to join this unique race, please look at the following.

-We live for up to 200 years

-Thuaidian is an easy language to learn, so no worries there!

-(Yes I copied and pasted this from the wiki) Adunians are a race descended from a tribe led by Harren, the son of Horen, and Sarai, the leader of a group of elves known as the Mali'Dun (this means Adunians are part-elves, though not all half-elves are Adunians, only the ones descended from those specific groups).

-There are VERY FEW Aduinans left in LOTC, even though they are a very unique and interesting race.

-I am planning to make a city in Alarmis, which means Valjron’s would be royalty there.

The Adunian wiki:

https://wiki.lordofthecraft.net/index.php?title=Adunians

LIST OF PEOPLE NEEDED FOR VALJRON FAMILY:

(Feel free to chose your first name)

(Me) Alexandria Valjron (Wife to _______, 22)

(N/A) _______ Valjron (Husband to Alexandria, 25)

Optional:

(N/A) _______ Valjron (Child, female, 10)

(N/A) _______ Valjron (Child, male, 7)

Edited by Asteodia

Love that you’re interested in doing something for the race/culture, but I want to let you know that Thuadian language is pretty much dead. Nothing exists of the language, but you may know a couple of words, which has essentially been passed down from word of mouth. Also it’s spelled Adunian, not Aduinan, I imagine that’s just a typo though. Keep it up, excited to see what you’ve to bring to the server’s story 🙂

1 hour ago, Balthasar said:

Love that you’re interested in doing something for the race/culture, but I want to let you know that Thuadian language is pretty much dead. Nothing exists of the language, but you may know a couple of words, which has essentially been passed down from word of mouth. Also it’s spelled Adunian, not Aduinan, I imagine that’s just a typo though. Keep it up, excited to see what you’ve to bring to the server’s story 🙂

I realize the language is dead, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be revived!

Update:

Please welcome GRANT VALJRON into the Valjron family!

Im gonna message you!

Edited by Jameson_h