A Call For Awakening

Nozgoth

A Call For Awakening

mEGJyl_Uf2dGo3KKsyFdul8gCG7aqXJRroUYcGgbl9qAhFQSzO9DPxapfUE7mwY-TxW3MSIZXlENSvWFITzTmppFP4xmwPcqFwTsc3gZMbVRVDyMp0r-z4FP_NKZWMdROU2pQ10F

A call for awakening.

My lack of a clear mind has led me to decisions which warrant regret in the future. At least that is what I thought, prior to the latest discovery of mine. It was not an absence of anything that I had, for I was dreaming, lost within a dimension incomprehensible to me.

It’s time to wake up, I said. My ego tried to plunge me into a pool of false identities and truths, which foolishly of myself I fell fealty to. Yet that is not where my story ends, for if it was, this writ would fail to reach its audience.

Instead, I expunged my ego, the ego which had been building up for months now. Which I suppose I shall speak about, seeing as I’ve drifted upon the topic. Every year or so, an event occurs which utterly destroys my confidence, my ego, my personality, and makes me rethink my entire being itself. This always happens after I win for too long, everything seems great, life is amazing. But perhaps on the inside, this is not how I truly feel during these times. I believed I had earned what I so yearned for, yet there is always something more which can be attained.

What happens when there is nothing left to be attained?

Achievements are like a drug, to my prior self, who was a fiend indeed. A fiend who was never happy with what he had. Everytime I accomplished something, or gained something which I thought was important to me, I wanted more. The high only lasted for mere days, before my thirst prevailed once more. There was never a time when I could be happy, except for the short moments in between each accomplishment when the buzz was sated.

Sometimes this ego even makes me think the loop is a good thing. During some points, I was under the impression that the loop would help me be successful, that it would help me fulfill all my goals, keeping my bar raised high. Though I wasn’t happy, and what is life without happiness? In this state, it’s impossible to do what God put us here for.

To help others, we must help ourselves first. Take it how you will.

And so, I woke up from the loop. I am free from the seemingly eternal prison. 

1 minute ago, Epistile said:
  Reveal hidden contents

stop being edgy lmao

dude im not

see you on the halo 3 / mw2 lobbys bro 

Just now, SquakHawk said:

see you on the halo 3 / mw2 lobbys bro 

facts bro

Man

add in something about being a writing slave for necromancy and how lhindir was the fall of piss role.

Okay well I enjoyed the read, at the very least