Skin Update Request

THUNDER37

So to cut to the chase about this, i’m looking for someone to bring some life back into my skin and do an overhaul more or less. Whether this is in the same style (Shirtless with trousers and boots) or something entirely new I am open to ideas. My request however is the following:

• He is aged up, with grey hair intermingled with the brown he currently has or entirely grey dependant if the hybrid mix can be pulled off with relative ease. 
  • The tattoo patterns across his body are revamped and given a little more attention, I did the originals and they aren’t great (It’s the blue marks for reference)
  • The trousers/boots could do with some love and attention. 

I am more than happy to pay for this service, dependant obviously on the requested price so please check this with me first. I would be looking to pay in $ instead of mina merely due to the fact i’m a pauper in character and don’t have a mountain of mina at my disposal.  

Please see below for my skin, thanks! I would also appreciate seeing some previous work and having a chat before anyone dives into making a skin.

5UIVMDa.png

aDtSb1M.png