AndrewTech's 600th Post

AndrewTech

On 8/17/2020 at 2:56 AM, Emenzi said:

Day. Ruined.

@Emenzi

Sorry Mr. Swede... 😞 im too pure for that sort of thing!! It would corrupt my soul and ruin my innocence....

On 8/17/2020 at 4:39 AM, Lionbileti said:

Hey cutie 

Hi @Lionbileti! 🙂 

On 8/17/2020 at 4:10 AM, TH3GHOSTWAFFL3 said:

Who's your favourite character someone else has played?

Who's your favourite haense king?

And who's your favourite real historical figure?

@TH3GHOSTWAFFL3

1.) Oh, I have many... Many many many, so it’d be unfair to pick any one character! And I’ve been a part of a number of other RP communities too, so there’s other characters y’all wouldn’t even be familiar with. Some honorable mentions, however, might include the following in no particular order whatsoever:

-Saul VonSchlichten, Gestahl VonSchlichten, & Ezo Karasuga @Ezo Karasuga

-Chirr Sintel @Rayna Star

-Terrence May @Piov

-Tanith of the Westerlands @Urara

-Maya Alimar @Eryane

-Thomas Raleigh @Herylion

-Nienna Calm @hex37

-Jonas Walkingsnake @walkingsnake

There’s others that I’m fond of as well of course, but these are some of the top ones that I’ve really loved over the years.

2.) MYSEL- Just kidding! Probably @Emenzi, in most likelihood. Gave me a chance to prove myself and show that I could achieve my longtime dream, and all in all he was just a great guy to work around OOCly. Never took anything personally. He was a good boss and a good friend full of boundless energy, and I have a ton of respect for the guy.

3.) Winston Churchill. I’ve studied him intensely, ready many biographies written about both his early and later lives, and I’m quite fond of him. Never surrendered in the face of insurmountable odds and pressure within his own cabinet to throw in the towel. Gotta have respect for such a guy.

On 8/17/2020 at 6:42 AM, Urara said:

Who is your favorite member of the NGS and why is it Tanith?

@Urara

Omg...... I can’t pick favorites Urara!! I’m physically incapable of it!!!

(Gotta say tho that water magic is hella useful in the Nether... And those journal entries make life so much more interesting!)

On 8/17/2020 at 9:34 AM, axelu said:

who’s been your favorite, most controversial (but ultimately loving...), rp mother 😳

also, do you play any instruments?!

@axelu

Oh Axelu... That was such a stressful ordeal, wasn’t it? Gosh it was awful from an OOC perspective, probably the worst moment of my kingship, but I’m so glad we were able to overcome our differences and retain our friendship. Because I honestly did like Milena, and I had fun RPing with her on both Konrad and Andrik.

Also, I play the saxophone and the piano, but haven’t touched either in years. 😞 

On 8/17/2020 at 9:54 AM, SilkieSilky said:

Ancient Boomer UwU

GET OFF MY LAWN @SilkieSilky.

22 hours ago, King of Cartography said:

My guy is still number juan

@King of Cartography

AGAIN, I CANNOT PLAY FAVORITES! Ugh... Between you and Urara y’all will be the death of me.........

20 hours ago, Aedephon said:

when will u and i play another frp like when we first met?

also, nerd.

when will u and i play another frp like when we first met?

also, nerd.

@Aedephon

Someday, when I stop doing leadership stuff in sort sort of IRP organization, perhaps I’ll return to doing FRP! I miss those days man... Never forget the Anglo-Iberian Alliance! 🙂 

scale of 1 to ten how big is the snow fort lil Alex has w andrik in the SKIES.

What has been the best NGS adventure so far?

5 hours ago, Ivorey said:

scale of 1 to ten how big is the snow fort lil Alex has w andrik in the SKIES.

@Ivorey

I’m gonna have to say 11! It’s gotta be a HUGE snow fort, no doubt built to scale so that lil Alex can pursue all of her many imaginative fantasies!

In all seriousness though, the poor girl died too soon. She had so much potential as a character and I think that it’s truly a travesty that road bandits decided to gack her so early on in her life... I think of all the deaths during the war, Alex and Milena’s both happening within the span of a couple of months were the most tragic and left the longest lasting impression upon Andrik since his family meant the world over to him.

Despite the abrupt end however, the memories we had during that time were fun! Just wish they had lasted a bit longer, RIP.

3 hours ago, Urara said:

What has been the best NGS adventure so far?

@Urara

Probably the first Nether expedition. Either that or the smaller resource gathering escapade that just Tanith, Chirr, and Celestine went on, but I’m going to lean toward that first expedition because it involved us going into the unknown without having any sort of an inkling of what might lie beyond.

No doubt, there’ll be more adventures to come, bigger and better ones as we proceed into Almaris! Can’t wait to see what they are, or how the many Society members and amazing characters within will end up developing in the process. 🙂