3 year king of the craftman ama

IsaaKc

yeah.

expecting my friends to just shitpost on this but i need a thread to reply to for a little bit since ive been constantly checking my email and social media for conversation

edit: thanks for gold kind stranger

Edited by CaesarTheFirst

What are unspoken RP rules that you abide by?

How many females have you done, only for them to turn out to be men OOCly?

Is Isaac your self-insert?

You seem like someone who would wear socks with crocs/sandals. Can you confirm or deny this?

3 hours ago, Mavromino said:

When are you coming back from the store?

once i get a good schedule with school ill probably hop on here and there and resume some lore i’ve been writing

3 hours ago, Spoons said:

What are unspoken RP rules that you abide by?

that’d be a very long paragraph but here’s some of the more critical ones i thought of

- stop referring to your char’s eyes as “orbs.” it doesn’t make you sound like you have a developed vocabulary and its just goofy.

- long magic emotes dont make your mage look cool. if its necessary to describe the effects of the spell, sure, but please stop putting walls of fluff into the chat bar.

- make sure to emote your character’s reactions to conversation/interaction around you even if its just the subtle change in ones face or adjusting their feet. it makes your character seem 10x more dynamic.

- read over your emote aloud/whispering before sending it. this one’s simple, but its how you correct spelling errors and bad formatting with italics and bold. it also serves as a way to adjust your emote if you might have written something that comes out more on the powergaming side; just ask yourself “is what im doing bullshit” or “am i powergaming” and it should come pretty easily.

How many females have you done, only for them to turn out to be men OOCly?

romance rp with guys is literally so much more drama free than doing it with an irl female. all of them have been male ever since firegirl got axed.

Is Isaac your self-insert?

yeah he’s kinda a bland character. i foresee myself shift right clicking him later on.

Do we sex ?

not unless its by the angelo rock

You seem like someone who would wear socks with crocs/sandals. Can you confirm or deny this?

wearing socks with flip-flops is stupid. wearing socks with crocs/sandals that aren’t flip flops is comfy and if you disagree i’ll come to your house and take away all your aderall pund.

Archons rewrite part 2 when?

lmk when >50% of the lt are voidal mages and then we’ll talk

make me archon

Connection terminated.

I'm sorry to interrupt you Elizabeth, if you still even remember that name. But I'm afraid you've been misinformed. You are not here to receive a gift, nor have you been called here by the individual you assume. Although you have indeed been called.

You have all been called here. Into a labyrinth of sounds and smells, misdirection and misfortune. A labyrinth with no exit, a maze with no prize. You don't even realize that you are trapped. Your lust for blood has driven you in endless circles, chasing the cries of children in some unseen chamber, always seeming so near, yet somehow out of reach.

But you will never find them, none of you will. This is where your story ends.

And to you, my brave volunteer, who somehow found this job listing not intended for you. Although there was a way out planned for you, I have a feeling that's not what you want. I have a feeling that you are right where you want to be. I am remaining as well, I am nearby.

This place will not be remembered, and the memory of everything that started this can finally begin to fade away. As the agony of every tragedy should. And to you monsters trapped in the corridors: Be still and give up your spirits, they don't belong to you.

For most of you, I believe there is peace and perhaps more waiting for you after the smoke clears. Although, for one of you, the darkest pit of Hell has opened to swallow you whole, so don't keep the devil waiting, old friend.

My daughter, if you can hear me, I knew you would return as well. It's in your nature to protect the innocent. I'm sorry that on that day, the day you were shut out and left to die, no one was there to lift you up into their arms the way you lifted others into yours. And then, what became of you.

I should have known you wouldn't be content to disappear, not my daughter. I couldn't save you then, so let me save you now.

It's time to rest. For you, and for those you have carried in your arms.

This ends for all of us.

i’ll tell matpat

Sex Penis? 

you’ll awaken him if you’re not careful.

r u rly desperate for attention?

yeah

why dont you call me anymore

there comes a time when the chimp must leave his guiding monke

u never sent me the pic of judas breaking dargos legs and it deeply upsets me

i’ll have to dig through tox and i’s dms to find it

Edited by CaesarTheFirst

Archons rewrite part 2 when?

Connection terminated.

I'm sorry to interrupt you Elizabeth, if you still even remember that name. But I'm afraid you've been misinformed. You are not here to receive a gift, nor have you been called here by the individual you assume. Although you have indeed been called.

You have all been called here. Into a labyrinth of sounds and smells, misdirection and misfortune. A labyrinth with no exit, a maze with no prize. You don't even realize that you are trapped. Your lust for blood has driven you in endless circles, chasing the cries of children in some unseen chamber, always seeming so near, yet somehow out of reach.

But you will never find them, none of you will. This is where your story ends.

And to you, my brave volunteer, who somehow found this job listing not intended for you. Although there was a way out planned for you, I have a feeling that's not what you want. I have a feeling that you are right where you want to be. I am remaining as well, I am nearby.

This place will not be remembered, and the memory of everything that started this can finally begin to fade away. As the agony of every tragedy should. And to you monsters trapped in the corridors: Be still and give up your spirits, they don't belong to you.

For most of you, I believe there is peace and perhaps more waiting for you after the smoke clears. Although, for one of you, the darkest pit of Hell has opened to swallow you whole, so don't keep the devil waiting, old friend.

My daughter, if you can hear me, I knew you would return as well. It's in your nature to protect the innocent. I'm sorry that on that day, the day you were shut out and left to die, no one was there to lift you up into their arms the way you lifted others into yours. And then, what became of you.

I should have known you wouldn't be content to disappear, not my daughter. I couldn't save you then, so let me save you now.

It's time to rest. For you, and for those you have carried in your arms.

This ends for all of us.

u never sent me the pic of judas breaking dargos legs and it deeply upsets me

lol remember when you cried about me pking hahahahahahahhaahahah

fr though how u doin my man