Sign in to follow this  
inkysys

A Wedding Awaits...

[!] Vivian grins as she pastes even more flyers over all the doors in the Grotto, and even some at Cloud Temple! Eventually, as the flyers get all around Arcas, more and more people read them.

”I can’t wait for this,” she murmurs, pulling out some more flyers and notices.

[!!] A Wedding is taking place in Talon’s Grotto! [!!]

Anyone who is interested is welcome to attend, as there will be drinks, food, games, dancing, and even consensual fighting afterwards in a tavern party located at the Alley Alehouse!

We all could use some lifted spirits in this time of crisis, and we shouldn’t allow this to stop us from living our lives to the fullest!

So come one, come all, to the wedding of Vivian Maelstorm, previously known as Eibhlin af Orvar or Evelyn Wardsen, and Eoghan Balder O’Cathain!

To celebrating new lives together and a fresh start for all who require one!

((Date: August 27th, 2020, at about 4pm EST))

[!]A map detailing how to get to Talon’s Grotto is drawn below!
1022557295_aaaa(4).thumb.PNG.2e196bacb8e7b7ea3c2adb4209649a6b.PNG

((IF UNABLE TO SEE MAP: GO FROM CT TOWARDS SUTICA. PASS SUTICA AND GO TO THE FERRY THAT PREVIOUSLY TOOK PEOPLE TO KORVASSA, AND GO TO THE QUEENS ISLE. THEN, MAKE YOUR WAY TOWARDS THE GROTTO.))

[!] Eoghan is as excited as ever as the time till the wedding is nearing its end

Ayred tilts his head slightly to the right in thought ”Wait. . .” he mutters some ”Aren’t they already married?” the ‘Fenn starts to rock his now year old daughter in his arms. ”I mean it’s an excuse to party, can’t say no to that.”

[!] Aeline would see the flyer posted in the Grotto and smile wide, saying under her breath "Oh! i cant wait, this is going to be so fun!" she gave a small clap of her hands in excitement 

“Aww i cant make it but all my wishes to the couple” says theo with a happy tone but a sad face

10 hours ago, Demon_Lilly said:

[!] Aeline would see the flyer posted in the Grotto and smile wide, saying under her breath "Oh! i cant wait, this is going to be so fun!" she gave a small clap of her hands in excitement 

Gail glanced over towards Aeline, nodding in agreement with her as he inspected the posters, one hand stroking his mustache, "Yes, I'm quite excited for this event as well... I must get thinking about a wedding gift for the pair!"