Remove 1.9

argonian

Should we go back to 1.8 PVP  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Should we go back to 1.8 PVP(no swing cooldowns - what we had until today)?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

i think we should stay on 1.9, 1.9 is more fun and more skillful and is more immersive for a roleplay server

1.8 is not realistic how could 1 guy kill 10 people alone? 1.9 is the way to go, it has to be realistic, every man is an equal

1.9 pvp is very good it just takes some time getting used to, how could you not like 1.9?

I actually agree with this change a lot when you think about it it makes a lot of sense, 1.9 is better because 1.8 has a lot of hits and this is hard for new players and also for the server and so 1.9 is better and should stay.

I also agree I think 1.9 pvp is what is best for the server we need to update and get with the times. Stop being stuck in the past and update to 1.9 as soon as possible

I prefer the 1.9 combat system much more because of the skill it requires compared to simply spam clicking a sword hoping you hit someone and kill them.

8 hours ago, Professorus said:

I mean I don’t know what to tell you besides I don’t know how else to tell you that you are wrong. 1.8 pvp does cause lag within pvp, 1.8 does have problems with hit registry that only hits every other hit, 1.8 pvp is slower than 1.9 because of that. 1.9 pvp hasn’t been on lotc as you said, for years, so I really can only assume that you either are greatly misinformed and just parroting something that someone told you, or that you are making things up because you can’t fight in 1.9 pvp.

dude were you here when there actually was 1.9 pvp? u literally have no idea what ur talking about

7 hours ago, Oinked said:

I prefer the 1.9 combat system much more because of the skill it requires compared to simply spam clicking a sword hoping you hit someone and kill them.

90% of the goons on this server have been caught using autoclickers already. This combats that, so yeah I’m down for it.

4 hours ago, osumanduas said:

90% of the goons on this server have been caught using autoclickers already. This combats that, so yeah I’m down for it.

1.9 makes triggerbot both basically undetectable and incredibly strong. 100% accuracy, every hit perfectly timed, gg e z. but you aren’t clicking superhumanly fast or anything, so who’s to say you’re hacking and not just super good?