The Drifter of Haense

Limo_man

1541225635_huntingimage.jpg.21bba9cfb98f21c1c3560ad2a8ef8c8f.jpg

As the early sun rose upon the Reza gates, the slight sounds of wheels rolling shakily across the dirt road accompanied by the sounds of horses calmly clicking and clacking around the sleeping city would be heard as the Haense people woke from their homes expecting another regular day of Haense life. As they left their homes, they were met by an unexpected sight as they left the city gates. to the side of the city stables, would stand a mysterious looking man in robes. As he sat next to his wagon, he would smoke a pipe as he watched the passing townsfolk. As they passed, no one could really distinguish the man’s features because his face was covered by cloth. As the unknown wanderer would sit, it would almost seem that he was waiting for someone or something to meet with him. As the people of Haense would finish their cautious glances and worried looks toward the drifter, the people would notice a wagon assumed to have supplies within it. after hours of sitting and waiting, Amelot would walk up to the suspicious fellow. Though as he approached he’d let out a puff of smoke, setting the fine wooden pipe down on a little stand. His head would slowly look toward the Haenseti soldier as he would ask in an offsetting, dark raspy, voice the drifter would ask a question to the man clad in armor.

”Say...sellsword. Ya ever hunt a monster before?” the man would lean back against the wagon as he spoke, somewhat calmly though in a dark ominous tone.

Amelot would jump a bit at the question, replying in a confident happy voice

”Well, I’ve never hunted them though I have fought them before!”

Amelot swung his arm up as he tilted his gaze for a moment to examine the heads and skulls paraded out on the drifter’s set up barrels. 

As Amelot looked at the skulls in amazment, the drifter would let out a little forced chuckle as he’d pull out and hold a golden wolf medallion the size of a coin up toward the soldier.

“Then I think you’d be cut out for a certain line of work sellsword...” the man would speak in an off setting voice still as he continued, flipping the medallion onto the table

“see, I plan to set up a bounty dealing here. If ya do Enough bounties, this bounty hunter’s medallion will be yours lad...”

Amelot watched as the coin landed, smiling a bit underneath his helmet as he responded in his same happy tone and posture

“ That sounds like a bit of fun sir, I suppose I’ll have at it.”

At hearing this, the drifter would pause for a moment, taking a long hit of his pipe as he looked at the happy man. After a moment, the tense quietness would be broken by a few simple words as he let out some smoke, Standing up and crossing his arms toward Amelot. 

“Then I welcome ya into the season of the great hunt young sellsword...”

And so, the drifter’s career as a bounty dealer had begun with his first season of bounty hunting. With his only hope being that Haense would adopt this culture into their own so he may become a wolf in the hunt. 

Welcome to the season of the great hunt. may you become  a  master hunter.

1647106355_OIP(2).jpg.1729fcad812b0db61b38f3a98a3b5807.jpg

Rp location: Haense, Reza gates next to the city stables. 

Edited by Zachary725