Sign in to follow this  
tadabug2000

The First Celebration of Al-Hadirah

The First Celebration of Al-Hadirah

F6V9CyKzrTbkKp1hme8L-4PIDk-e6bu8pWQNsrLQIAXXVMMs3OYsyaI_uyQytb3i8NPpFNYjDW3x7_Z4SH72vmn_ePT3rjYd3nCFqjkLxxS5tZieh-5oY8KPeZriJL8sf0EotYcX

[!] Invitations went out to all of Arcas, a invite to a festival within the Qalasheens new home.

Preparations were underway, the island those of Al-Faiz found themself on bustling with activity as carts were moved, tents were built and some, going back to the habits of their nomadic ways. Their home was lost but not their faith, their will to keep going and fighting and making the best of their new situation. Defenses were set up, pits of quicksand found, a mascot declared, Lawrence of Al-Hadirah. The people of Al-Faiz were still in mourning, grieving for those lost, their precious home in flames, yet, they stood strong, strong in the face of adversity. As time went on and eventually, new lives were made, an invitation would go out, to all of those of Arcas. It detailed a festival, one to celebrate and mourn, laugh and love, all together within their new island home, Al-Hadirah.

Merchants' Booths in the Middle Ages and Renaissance

To welcome in and commemorate a new home for the sovereignty of Korvassa and for the lives willingly sacrificed to ensure the people’s survival, His Majesty, Sultan Al-Mujaddid, hereby announces the date of a festival within the new capital of the Sultanate, now known as Al-Hadirah. All the peoples of Arcas are welcomed and encouraged to attend, so we may all take this step into the future together, grieve for the lives lost but also celebrate the new lives made. We will make merry, with food and music, giving us a time during this calamity to both laugh and cry together.

Spoiler

Please contact Princess Esmae Al-Nabeel if interested in getting a stall set up before the festival and information on how to do so, either at tadabug2000 or beautifulwatty#6584 on Discord.

The festival shall be held on Friday, April 28th, at 5PM EST.

[OOC: Coords are X: -1656 | Y: 56 | Z: 118, for those wishing to attend.] 

BY ALLAH’S GRACE

SAYYIDAH, Sultanah Sapphira Al-Nabeel

SAYYIDAH, Princess Esmae Bint Saqr Al-Nabeel

Fahad smiles at the missive as he continued his walk in the new settlement 

Posted (edited)

Ismael stared at the post, a smile came onto his face features, he looked up at esmae with a nod “hm.. a festival, I’m looking up to it” He exclaimed happily “but what should I wear?” Ismael then looked up in thought wondering

Edited by Gamer1578

4 minutes ago, Gamer1578 said:

Ismael stared at the post, a smile came onto his face features, he looked up at esmae with a nod “hm.. a festival, I’m looking up to it” He exclaimed happily “but what should I wear?” Ismael then looked up in thought wondering

Esmae looked Ismael over in thought, a mirthful smile coming to her face. ”Perhaps that nice jacket of yours? The blue one you wore recently?” She suggested, hands linking in front of her. ”I’d need to figure something out but nonetheless, I am sure this will be refreshing. I had spoken with Rha’kir as well and he plans on bringing food, so you know it’ll go well.”

Garret Palmer Junior’s eyes scan over the papers, “Well, may’aps this’ll give me somethin’ to do...” He paused, staying silent for a moment, “Take my mind off my daughter for a ‘lil while, I’d ‘ope...”

Mavin smiles at the thought of returning to his new home in time for the festival.