[✗] Tawkin - The Epitomic Alchemy

Sorcerio

This is fantastic in every regard, and the only complaint I have about it comes from a selfish place of territorial healing. Witchdoctors can replace limbs, organs, eyes and junk, by sculpting them out of flesh and bone and performing a ritual to reattach them. It confers permanent RP-impacting effects on the person and I’d like to see the grafting part of this lore reflect something similar, just so that this isn’t a straight-up better alternative to it.

Again that’s just my personal bias because I’m part of the Witchdoctor team.

3 minutes ago, Gallic said:

This is fantastic in every regard, and the only complaint I have about it comes from a selfish place of territorial healing. Witchdoctors can replace limbs, organs, eyes and junk, by sculpting them out of flesh and bone and performing a ritual to reattach them. It confers permanent RP-impacting effects on the person and I’d like to see the grafting part of this lore reflect something similar, just so that this isn’t a straight-up better alternative to it.

Again that’s just my personal bias because I’m part of the Witchdoctor team.

Thats a very fair concern. If you have any ideas or compromises please DM me and I’d be more than happy to discuss!

58 minutes ago, Malaise said:

can’t support this until i am able to simp for catgirls, sorry man.

yeah i cant support this until i am able to simp for dragon men

3 hours ago, Sorcerio said:

Chimera are grotesques beasts of alchemy. They are not capable of being sexually appealing to any degree, and furthermore, attempting sexual actions with them strictly disregards the beastiality clause (i.e. no catgirls you filthy degenerate). No Chimera may engage in procreational activities nor reproduce sexually. Additionally no Chimera may, under any circumstance, sexually FTB. 

😞

bro just write botchlings but for chimera : ) 

where is all this creativity coming from

8 hours ago, Jentos said:

witcher roleplayr bad !! !!! !

👏👏👏👀

Spoiler

image.png.663141c2e732c6dff640fb6b55b4bf34.png

now the question is do i play my homunculus again..........

2 hours ago, ShannonLeigh said:
Spoiler

now the question is do i play my homunculus again..........

Actually @ShannonLeigh, yes! Any non-souled homunculi will be given a chance to revert should this piece be accepted! More specifics will be handled in due time.

16 hours ago, Jentos said:

I would, but the fact that Chimeras would be able to FTB in the first place to produce that is a situation already rather abhorrent. Though yes, botchlings are very based for Vargs. 

13 minutes ago, Sorcerio said:

I would, but the fact that Chimeras would be able to FTB in the first place to produce that is a situation already rather abhorrent. Though yes, botchlings are very based for Vargs. 

bro you’re starting to making me think you’re biased against druid roleplay... 

Sorcerio continues to prove alchemy is the best magic system on the server. +1 +1