Moderation Admin Update

Llir

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47qlnfg1x2w7e3dc50sr

I will still be around for roughly a week from this post. Although any Moderation issues should be directed to Anore from now on. I am sticking around to help him with the transition to admin so he is not going in blind like I was back in Feburary. As well to get the updated Rule Pages ready with him.

It’s been fun and a blast for returning to this community for a year. But sadly, IRL does not have a much needed hotfix patch to nerf itself. School, Work, Work-School, and family medical issues means my spare time for Mineman is being spent relaxing and putting fires out.

Be safe friends, be kind to one another, and remember this just mineman and pixels. 

Pretty neat,

I am looking forward to working with Administration to continue to push out improvements on the Moderation team, focusing on team transparency with the community, pushing out our long awaited rule rewrites among all the other projects we have been working on these past months. In the coming week there will be a moderation team update with more details and how the team will operate within the community moving forward.

On that note, I will be returning to my seat as the Ex-GM Team Chairman.

i like basket, good choice

Excellent choice.

10 minutes ago, Llir said:

BasketWeaver (Anore) will be taking the reigns and leading Moderation on our server

POGGERS

Deuces homie

and stop calling me mini garrett