???

saint swag

Н̶̫̼̽́̒̇̓̊̿͛́̍̽̄̚͝е̷̨̢͖̞̪̟̮̙͇̃͊ͅ ̸̪̲̯̰̞̱̉̔͌͗͆̂̈̐̊́̈́͆̇͘͘б̶̰̙̪̞̜̝̜͉͕̰͎̿̃̃̽̄̏͋̆̅̾͘о̷̡̡͔͖͇̫͎̳͙̮̰͍̜̀͂̔͛̓̊͒̎̔͗̚̕̕͜͠й̸̜͖̪̓̈̈́̄͐̑̚т̷̢̭̭͇͚͙̞̬͉̮͔͎͕̼̍̎̽̎̀̇̑̑͛͜͝ѐ̴̡̧̼̙̬̪͙̹̫̗͖͖̤͉̱̌̇̾̏͝с̴͇̲͓͉̀̿͊̀̆̊̈́͝͝͝ь̷͔̲̥̰̲̜̯̘̐̂͑̑́̊̂̄̾̒  

40 members have voted

1. 1. م̴͔̱̕ر̸̲̂͊̌́̎̆̓͊́͠͝͝ح̸̧̽͗͛̌̓͑̚ب̶̡̙̟̪̘̬̗̠̺̫̩́͛͜ا̸̜̣̳͙̼͎̰̣̲̜̳̤̓̐̄̾̚ ̸̬̬̗͔͈͇̯̯͉̥͖͓̘͂́̏͆̈́أ̸̧̧̙͍̞̼͎͕̬̫̟̹̲̱̃͌̿̂͌͂͆̂̚͜͠خ̶͔̜͖̬̫̲͉͈̲̼̞̜̹̓̍͋̋̾ͅي̶̢̢̰̖̬͚̳̩̭̞̥̑̋͐̍̾̓̋̃̿͠ͅ

• Yes
    • No

Do you think it’s fair that the newest league of legends champion, “Samira – The Desert Rose” has four hundred years of game design experience, including a passive that spans three whole paragraphs; while champions like Twitch and Taliyah have no passives at all?

One admin is going to protect you while the others will hunt you down. Who do you choose to protect you ? 

Logistically speaking, if I saw you and jaelon in electrical, gamma did medbay, lumiin did shields, and Harrison did meteors, the. What are the chances Justin rdms me and jest

When can we hangout again I miss you

Hi James. How are you?

can u stop making posts pls

43 minutes ago, Kuila said:

Do you think it’s fair that the newest league of legends champion, “Samira – The Desert Rose” has four hundred years of game design experience, including a passive that spans three whole paragraphs; while champions like Twitch and Taliyah have no passives at all?

One admin is going to protect you while the others will hunt you down. Who do you choose to protect you ? 

CAN WE PLS REWORK TWITCH W AND PASSIVE PLS

I choose @Riftblade

43 minutes ago, devvy said:

is this a cr6yy fior help

This is a means to an end.

34 minutes ago, Jake! said:

there are eyes everywhere 

They can feel me breathe.

23 minutes ago, Sorcerio said:

What am I supposed to ask?

anything x

19 minutes ago, UPPERCHASE said:

Logistically speaking, if I saw you and jaelon in electrical, gamma did medbay, lumiin did shields, and Harrison did meteors, the. What are the chances Justin rdms me and jest

you were stacking. four fifths.

18 minutes ago, Cr1TiKaLlyMoist said:

When can we hangout again I miss you

my dms are open to all even those i would murder given a no consequence situation

12 minutes ago, Ang said:

Hi James. How are you?

hi andrei it’s getting better how are you

11 minutes ago, Harrison said:

can u stop making posts pls

bark bark dog boy u want a treat? :3c

Edited by _Hexe_

what’s the square root of 582 divided by 5 plus 6 minus 11,38 times 87,3?

8 minutes ago, Gusano said:

what’s the square root of 582 divided by 5 plus 6 minus 11,38 times 87,3?

51 minutes ago, Gamma said:

can we play among us today

definitely maybe

Edited by _Hexe_

has among us made you rethink your trust within your friendships or have you just become jaded and accepted that murder is an inevitability, but when is the true variable, not if

image0.png

also what keeps you around lotc im curious, id imagine its the blanket “friends” answer but i am interested nontheless. what do you like, what interests you, what do you want etc

34 minutes ago, SquakHawk said:

has among us made you rethink your trust within your friendships or have you just become jaded and accepted that murder is an inevitability, but when is the true variable, not if

i only die as crewmate if i misplay or limit test too hard by going to the entirely other side of the map by myself and get caught mid task so i guess you could say the only trust i lose is my ability to trust myself

34 minutes ago, SquakHawk said:

also what keeps you around lotc im curious, id imagine its the blanket “friends” answer but i am interested nontheless. what do you like, what interests you, what do you want etc

new maps tend to bring me back if i get bored of the current one + whatever state the server is in, which is kinda happening rn, and then new lore i actually like usually keeps me interested (this year it was afflicted, now mystic). i don’t really want anything other than somewhere to roleplay with people who can read and write at a level above a middle schooler and have good characters but that’s harder than it seems usually, especially when u play as on-off as i do. also people asking me to log on & rp, literally anybody not just my friends cuz i’ll roleplay with anybody who wants to so long as they aren’t very blatantly doing it because they want something from me.

other than that sometimes i just want to teach people the **** i have TAs for, it just seems hard to find the right people with the right characters without going to OOC though and i really don’t like doing that.

Edited by _Hexe_