Are certain mods useable?

RenegadeWolf_

I’d understand if no mods are useable, but out of curiosity are there certain mods that are allowed to be used?

Like if I were to use a mod like the JourneyMap mod, which lets you map out the world as you move around, and allows waypoints. Would that be useable?

Mods are allowed so long as they do not offer any significant benefit or change the function of the game. Things as Optifine and Journeymap are ok to use, but other mods I am not completely sure of and that is something that would have to be taken up with Moderation unless it’s something insignificant.

minimaps are fine but radar isn’t. So long as playernames and locations are disabled or unavailable. Optifine, MPM, are encouraged.

2 hours ago, SquakHawk said:

minimaps are fine but radar isn’t. So long as playernames and locations are disabled or unavailable. Optifine, MPM, are encouraged.

I really recommend MPM!

2 hours ago, Vael said:

I really recommend MPM!

What is MPM? 

1 hour ago, Stormcaller09 said:

What is MPM? 

MPM is More Player Models. It allows you to change the size of your playermodel and even upload HD skins. You’ll be able to see the custom player model of all others  using the mod, too. So if you play a halfling, you can be only a block tall ( or even shorter ).