very old ancient player checking back in >.<

itzbadpumkin

hi!! pardon me if this isn’t allowed ahaha and i know my profile looks kinda bummy, but i just wanted to post here and say hey! i cannot for the life of me remember what email i used to use for this forum specifically but i used to go under Pum! you can still see it https://www.lordofthecraft.net/profile/46500-pum/ which i think is funny LOL my last post is in 2015, the good old days of lord of the craft. my finer years as a 14 year old roleplaying on a lord of the rings based minecraft server AHAHAHA but i honestly did used to have the MOST fun here and this for real was my life for a while as silly as that sounds lelel! i very did care about this server! i am now 19 and look back at it fondly as i made some pretty close friends who i don’t speak to much anymore but they were important connections to me at the time for sure!:) definitely got my 90wpm from coming onto this server every single day for like ??? 2-3 years and just literally roleplaying with my buds and skyping them in the background MANNNN the good old days …. yall use discord now u wackos.. i guess skype does suck after microsoft lol but anyways hope the server is doing well and people still come and have fun here! it looks like it’s still kickin as far as i can tell ! The last map I remember is ???? athera?? no clue if that was actually a map, the REAL GOAT OG MAP that i remember and miss was like a map or two before that and it had a kickass cool middle fountain area thing in the center of the map and the flormais were flourishing and nobody had any of the cool commands that we got shortly after that so we all had to write our messages with the * *s and (put details here) HAHA 

2015... The good year...

Too bad I wasn’t around for Athera though, kek :’)

Welcome back! LotC has been great the past five years- Wars o’ plenty, races created, nations risen & fallen, and thousands upon thousands of characters roaming the realms of LotC. Bunch of crazy stuff this year, there’s a current Inferi Invasion, we have an Empress in Oren now as of yesterday, and with a new map & plugins just around the corner, things have been popping. Hope to keep you around, let me know if you ever need anything! Welcome back once more!

Hey Pum! Hope all is well!

edit: 2000th post on saying hi 🙂

Welcome back Pum! I was a 2011 player who created a new forums account, too! If you need any help setting up in the new map, hit me up. I ain’t Staff but I will aid you to the best of my ability.

On 9/8/2020 at 4:15 AM, Princeton said:

Hey Pum! Hope all is well!

edit: 2000th post on saying hi 🙂

omg prince!! see this is absolutely bonkers hope ur having a great day and da best week <33

On 9/8/2020 at 5:19 AM, Vael said:

Welcome back Pum! I was a 2011 player who created a new forums account, too! If you need any help setting up in the new map, hit me up. I ain’t Staff but I will aid you to the best of my ability.

thank u :DDD giving some thoughts to returning just for fun.... i have nothing better to do 0.o miss my old application team role they should hit me up again 💔

On 9/7/2020 at 11:59 PM, BlueTigerPro said:

2015... The good year...

Too bad I wasn’t around for Athera though, kek :’)

Welcome back! LotC has been great the past five years- Wars o’ plenty, races created, nations risen & fallen, and thousands upon thousands of characters roaming the realms of LotC. Bunch of crazy stuff this year, there’s a current Inferi Invasion, we have an Empress in Oren now as of yesterday, and with a new map & plugins just around the corner, things have been popping. Hope to keep you around, let me know if you ever need anything! Welcome back once more!

Man INFERI???? an EMPRESS???? ive got some catching up to do >.< thought i saw a post or something when i was lurking around that said the kha have been shelved :,( assuming that means nobody can play them anymore that’s so sad ahaha dunno why im talking about it here in my response but had to express myself somewhere 9_9

5 hours ago, itzbadpumkin said:

Man INFERI???? an EMPRESS???? ive got some catching up to do >.< thought i saw a post or something when i was lurking around that said the kha have been shelved :,( assuming that means nobody can play them anymore that’s so sad ahaha dunno why im talking about it here in my response but had to express myself somewhere 9_9

OH! Nononono- No worries xD No, some of the playerbase read into something, believing the ST’s wanting to shelve the Kha. It was actually an investigation into Kha, along with all the rest of the CA’s. They’re actually one of the more active CA’s, and I believe they’ll still be staying around for some time. Not to worry, lol

Concerning the other stuff- YEAH! Hundreds of years of history to catch up on!! If you ever need filling in, some help on inquiries, or someone to talk to about LotC, just hit me up on Discord! Or Skype if you’re still into that, lol