Hold the leash tighter next time.

Reece Nolan

YO, i 100% second this, i think this is complete BS and i will say, i will not force pk my characters in this event, unless i deem it a good reason, but for somethin like this Nah homie. i aint doin that

Reece has done so much for UrgUAN, for this event line, he has spent HOURS of his time to make this event more fun and then someone went and screwed him over. if he is leaving then i am leaving too. this is utter bullshit. idc if yall ban me from this i am speakin my mind, and backin up my boy.

1 minute ago, ScreamingDingo said:

i just got done with a 50 rep thread I really don’t need to do another

good for you? People are just letting out their grievances here. 

cannot wait for demons to come and steal my goats

5 minutes ago, ScreamingDingo said:

i just got done with a 50 rep thread I really don’t need to do another

Shoulda thought about that while you were declaring you’d PK half the server if nobody participated. Yikes

Just now, Reece742 said:

Shoulda thought about that while you were declaring you’d PK half the server if nobody participated. Yikes

e8b381566cdafd1659353b111b204853.png

cough

Doesnt matter if you change your mind, shouldnt have been declared in the first place. Half of the server still thinks thats a thing.
You do realize that once you kind of, tell the entire server you’re going to try and kill them, that tends to spread like wildfire. The entire thing can’t just be undone with a single ping in a discord with less than a tenth of the server in it.

4 minutes ago, Gamma said:

Hold the hammer tighter next time.

Dont know if you can hold it tighter than soulbound, but, go off

There was already a big thing that happened when ST forcibly took the hammer which was soulbound off of beamon so...

ah **** here we go again.

I’m gonna say that Urguan is immaculate of any guilt whatsoever as to why this happened, I mean from what I heard Joel says that our fleet was in the waters of aeg. There’s definitely a level of miscommunication here, idk who exactly that’s on.

There’s definitely a certain animosity between staff and players at this point, I think rooted in miscommunication, overly convoluted and complex systems just to participate, as well as the staff being a bit out of touch with how players feel, although I suppose that’s just another form of miscommunication.  Yelling at staff and screaming bloody murder at people volunteering trying to make server more fun is no way to resolve issues, however certainly neither is mocking players who show discontent.

Dingo, man, i get you put a LOT of effort into this eventline and such, and I know all the problems, hell even most of the problems are not your fault. But please, do NOT be surprised that when ST mock playerbases that those playerbases will get frustrated with ST.

And my fellow players, my fellow minemen, remember that this is minecraft, people are trying to make a story here. Even if in your eyes an event is ****, at least understand people are trying their best and don’t have that much true animosity against any playerbase.

and @Gamma a dude walking around not paying attention is not playing a protag. He had it on him as he was told by staff that the safest place to keep a relic was on a soulbound, not an ender chest. If anything fault him for the 30 min argument following the event, but can’t mock a dude for just tryna keep a relic safe.

2 minutes ago, Noobli said:

And my fellow players, my fellow minemen, remember that this is minecraft, people are trying to make a story here. Even if in your eyes an event is ****, at least understand people are trying their best and don’t have that much true animosity against any playerbase.

thank you 

9 minutes ago, Noobli said:

ah **** here we go again.

I’m gonna say that Urguan is immaculate of any guilt whatsoever as to why this happened, I mean from what I heard Joel says that our fleet was in the waters of aeg. There’s definitely a level of miscommunication here, idk who exactly that’s on.

There’s definitely a certain animosity between staff and players at this point, I think rooted in miscommunication, overly convoluted and complex systems just to participate, as well as the staff being a bit out of touch with how players feel, although I suppose that’s just another form of miscommunication.  Yelling at staff and screaming bloody murder at people volunteering trying to make server more fun is no way to resolve issues, however certainly neither is mocking players who show discontent.

Dingo, man, i get you put a LOT of effort into this eventline and such, and I know all the problems, hell even most of the problems are not your fault. But please, do NOT be surprised that when ST mock playerbases that those playerbases will get frustrated with ST.

and @Gamma a dude walking around not paying attention is not playing a protag. He had it on him as he was told by staff that the safest place to keep a relic was on a soulbound, not an ender chest. If anything fault him for the 30 min argument following the event, but can’t mock a dude for just tryna keep a relic safe.

The Clergy lies and wants to steal your children.

I urge everyone participating in this topic to keep the tone civil and considerate of others.