Sign in to follow this  
DreamInSpace

The Funeral of our Emperor, Peter III

Victor C. Halcourt begins compiling the works and achievements of the late Peter III, hoping to submit a biographical memoir to the Imperial Library so that future generations will know the importance of this Imperial visionary.

John Charles bows his head as the emperor slips away. He had no words, simply reaching for the hands of his siblings, seeking some comfort on this sad day.

Edited by KosherZombie

"The reign of His Majesty was one of productivity- one that was responsible for a bureaucratic revolution in Oren, seen by no other, and it was an honor to serve in His Council of State, and it will be an honor to continue serving in it upon the Great reign of Her Majesty, Anne I.”

"His Majesty has set the foundation of the prosperity that our Empress and the Emperor will continue, alongside the Elendil Ministry and it's successors. I look forward to the progress that is our future."

Vitali glanced over his old uniform, a frown forming on his face. “I have a different purpose now... I must focus on the tasks at hand.” He said before continuing his work.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Amthalion pivoted on his heel, nearly running into Ophelia. “Did you hear that? A parade! I wonder if they could use help painting the streets? Maybe they’ll even throw treasure during it!” Grabbing at her sleeve, he began to run off to the cabin, eager to gather materials and treasure. 

Edited by BobBox

“It has been an honor to serve under his Imperial Majesty Peter III.” would state Peter Baldwin d’Arkent. he would go to form the cross, going to set aside his uniform for cleaning, and went to prepare whatever plans the ISA had for the funeral.

Sir Alaric DeNurem occupied his office-tower, his form lowered upon a chair, whilst his eyes overlooked a few pieces of parchment - Slowly making progress to the files of parchment, each stroke of his quill across the paper ridding himself of one less task. A common day, akin to any other for the Captain. Till, a courier sped to the lower chambers, where the approach to his office was, a knock issued at that - And the missive delivered.

"May he rest well..." 

Sir Cassius Reine simply nods with a saddened expression visible upon his visage, moving towards his closet to grab the formal Captain uniform, dusting it off before murmuring “It has been an honour serving under his imperial majesty, may he find peace”

Vexalia readied her finest black gown. “I shall most certainly attend. His imperial majesty was a great man.”

“I bet he went without confessing to his complicity in Pontian’s murder, he will be condemned to eternal damnation.” remarked Boniface, as he heard of the planned funeral, in his home

5 hours ago, Boniface said:

“I bet he went without confessing to his complicity in Pontian’s murder, he will be condemned to eternal damnation.” remarked Boniface, as he heard of the planned funeral, in his home

“Aye. GOD knows he was an evil man, between his lust for elves, complicity in Pontian’s death, and everything else inbetween.” Brynja would say simply.

Thea takes a deep breath, glancing at her finest mourning gown and putting it aside for cleaning. She'd bob her head gently before noting down to tailor fine black garments for her children as well. The woman finally signed the Lorraine on herself before stating; "May Emperor Peter III rest well. Long live Empress Anne."