[✗] [CA Race Lore] The Remnant Kha'

Wretched

if you deny this lore it proves you literally just wanted to kill them off so ill be watching u like a hot ready to throw **** like a monkey

Woo! Team effort! Though, thank you Wretched for helping us so much

Good to see someone who actually gives a **** about the community and keeping the server fun for everyone. Benbo has always been an OG. Beautifully-written and a great way to ease Kharajyr into a new era, post-Metztli.

27 minutes ago, Wretched said:

Kha’ are unable, and OOCly prohibited from breeding with Non-Kha’.

Thank you. You have made it so interbreeding with cats is impossible, and for that, I salute you.

You have our support as long as you allow Kha to dye their fur for reasons not including becoming your Tlatanni. It’s stupid there is a redline that says you can’t do something that is blatantly obvious a cat person could do (i.e. dying fur).

@AlaricGrimgold That is not the redline. I almost told Benbo that too, but I realized it was specific enough to say “-dye their fur as a workaround to creating a Tlatlanni” which cannot be construed as simply dying parts of hair any color. Because that’s not what that is, dying to become Tlatlanni would require a Kha’ to completely bleach their whole coat and then keep bleaching it to maintain it. Which is not what say, adding some sick blue highlights to your Cheetrah is doing.

Anyway, I kept forgetting to tell @Wretched how mind-boggling it was that he kind of just dropped this, when something of this length (even if it’s a moderate length that is succinct about its information) would take me WEEKS, and I am in complete awe. I was also extremely honored to input my various thoughts about wording and redlines, but must point out that they were nitpicky. Which is a good thing, if I have to reach to give suggestions about one or two sentences it’s probably a good piece. Thanks so much you wonderful beast. Here’s to the culture post down the line. 🍻

Just read through this. Looks very good. I give it a big ol’ +1

@Starryy That I can agree with; but I personally know a Kha who bleaches their fur as part of their entire story, not including rosettes which are still clearly visible upon their skin. And they have no intention of even thinking of claiming Tlatlanni, merely to be an outcast. Thus, I think it should be as simple as it is currently written-- you can’t just work around for a Tlatlanni.

nifty.

2 hours ago, Hanrahan said:

if you deny this lore it proves you literally just wanted to kill them off so ill be watching u like a hot ready to throw **** like a monkey

clown_PNG35.png

Me being a jackass aside, this is p solid.