Consorts of Haense

Eryane

From her austere domain in the Seven Skies, Reza Elizaveta performed a firm nod after perusing the document with an exceedingly critical eye. Shortly after, the Kovachev decidedly placed it on a golden stand of hers — endorsing this literary work forevermore.

Simultaneously, Eleanor of Lotharingia fiddled with her golden tresses while complaining incessantly about how there was no Auvergnian copy of the writing in question. Her Southern grumbling was largely ignored by her fellow deceased queens.

Edited by Marquisee2

Henriette Marna de Rafal applauds her fellow NGS researcher.

“Such a lovely young woman. A companion piece to my own work, with a certainty that we will collaborate once more in the future!”

Spoiler

I loved reading through this however there's a lot that is incorrect within Elizaveta Rutherns history. I'd be down to address them if needs be 😁

In the blessed expanses of the Seven Skies, or perhaps the inferno that was the Netherworld, Queen Milena Ekaterina partook in a lengthy inspiration inward, a bitter-sweet smile overtaking one imperious visage.  With each movement she took, the tresses of her vermilion gown followed in suit, grazing against the ground she traversed. 

”Perhaps, mmh.. I did in fact warrant the moniker of Vulpine. I was a most calculated girl in my youth – one prone to err, as any of mortal mind is, you see, but nevertheless devoted and utterly in love with my people. I praise this Anya Petrovic and Father Otto, who so eloquently shed light on the truth to the best of their GOD-given ability.”

Promptly, she discarded of the informative missive, ironing it over with spindly fingers, bereft of rings and insignia. 

”Isn’t it so,” cooed the woman past her shoulder, chin piqued slightly. “dear Queen?”

Edited by Anisiya

Lucien nodded his head to Fr Pius’ comment in agreement, going into a trance about a Qalasheen girl and an Elven girl right after.