[Name your Price] Doing Pixel Art!

Remyy

Howdy! Even though the end of the map is fast approaching, I figured I’d open these up just to have some interesting characters to use as subjects as I improve my pixel art. I’ve done digital art for several years, and I’m looking to break into the pixel side of things. I’m comfortable doing small pixels, and medium sized pixels, though anything bigger than 300 x 300 will have to be dealt with more in-depth.

I can make Sprites!

q7sBwBDucbwFzY8Ezm8KGmBVDLjmGpCcNTRheq_NHbTzs1tUAOSlW7ZPBcDpKzMz7MW8TNpKAuGmTKMCqEHwVniCXW-WDhsXBiFHbucsGQ4n62ecWJLW9EXiNotA8gDVrgYVYe0l

I can animate said sprites

87_b8fY6uFMgUhnPBWLgNr3gCEu_1TdCuLyu5p4QW4J85LKDp2RuyUX-916MOnjRSRmASm3xP5jnnZvAl7-V56zEKbsP5ARQ_XocI4BTSSM__mCg9Jf9gfY5tMk9NDvA95V5M2EE

Portraits are also fine!

Rfsck2qTT9QfJK8HGesJ47WtqZ_e_tZgXi7AYe9KA5o-i9s4_UoRu7M569etG4Q6Wf1HO3PCg_DZjQ1sYkLyuKthjr8NKWDQgUIt3Jb1Agij7hjJchsuJ9s_soSn3JI-3oCYmkLG

Just send me a DM here or at Kry#8104 with your offer and we can get you sorted!

[I am also willing to do environments/landscapes, though I have not specifically practiced those]

Rules:

• Must offer something you think of value to the work, be it mina, items, etc.

• Be patient, I’ll try to get all work done within a week

• Art Trades are fine! Just send a sample of your stuff and we can chat more

Slots: