[PK] Death Of Simon Adele Mercer

Shiredom

OOC: Do not reply unless you received a letter or were shown it,

[!]

Simon Adele Mercer would wipe his bloody-tears off with a Handkerchief, he looked around his desk spotting several items, a Dagger, Paper, and a quill. Suddenly he pick up his quill, dip it in ink, and start writing. 

[!]

A Note to Aeline & Gail Cordius

”To Aeline & Gail Cordius. I was wrong with what I did all of those years ago, I murdered innocent lives and ruined innocent people, I’m telling you the truth, Aeline, the tears that I cried that were bloody, were the event of extreme depression and a disorder which I’ve had for my entire life. Gail, You have been a pain since 1773, and I have one thing for you. Never speak of any of my wrong-doings.”

[!]

A Note to Harper Mercer

”To Harper Mercer. How are you? are you fine? I’ve you get this letter, I just want you to know that I am dead, my actions have finally got the best of me, I wish you well in your life.”

[!]

A Note to Athri Belrose

”To Athri Belrose. So, how are you? I just want you to know that I am dead.. You know that Dark Elf Child you found on your doorstep? I gave it to you, not because I wanted to abandon a child... But Because I trusted you for caring for her.”

[!] 

A Note to Kallian Syrivir

”To Kallian Syrivir. You protected Asteria from me, and I thank you for that. Just never think of me again.”

[!]

A Note to Nói

”To Nói. Hello, I don’t know if this will reach you, but I’ll be quick.. I am dead, I wish your best of life, I will no-longer be able to help you.”

[!]

A Note to Asteria Heatheri

“To Asteria Heatheri. How are you, I hope your doing well, I’m not. But please, don’t worry about me, for I am gone now, Enjoy your time in the Grotto.”

[!]

A Note to Crystal

To Crystal. Hello, I’ve met you ever since I’ve came to the Grotto, and I would like to thank you for your help. However, I have one warning for you. DO NOT, Join the Redfist’s they are criminals and hunters.”

[!]

A Note to Annabelle Kelmenour 

It also includes a Drawing of Simon and Annabelle (Wholesome)

”To Annabelle Kelmenour. If you are reading this, I want you to know, I am offically dead. Please, I wish your life to be better than mine was, and I would like to thank you for nominating me for Lord Mayor last Mayoral Election. You have truly been my greatest friend, do not give up like how I did...”

[!]

Finally, Simon would slowly grab the sharpened Dagger, kneel to the floor, put it up to his neck, his breaths getting tighter and tighter, him starting to cry blood again. Then he would slowly whisper. “Goodbye World...” he would say, as he stabbed his neck, him dropping to the floor and with his breaths getting slower, finally his body could relax, as he felt the sweet release of death...

OOC: Extra Notes

I’d like to thank you all for making my time on Simon one of the best I’ve experienced, thank you. I’ll see you on my new persona’s.

Edited by Mali_ker

Upon receiving the letter, Annabelle Kelmenour would take a seat at her dining table, the same one of which she sat upon reading the news of her old friend Lillith just a few years previous. As she read Simon’s final letter to her, she’d shake her head as if to refuse the  truth of which before she had feared would come soon for her dear friend. She’d grip the letter tight as she slammed the same fist on the table, letting out a small cry as her brows furrowed together out of frustration, “Why?!” she spoke to no one but herself and whatever else that listened among the world around her.  The woman’s face quickly changed to great sorrow as she brought her hands to her face, shaking her head once more as small tears fell down her face.

Later that day Anna would make her way to The Bazaar to tend to her bakery, hoping it’d distract her for a bit. As she entered she’d look to see Anduin. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anduin Rhys Dering would stand idly beside the Trading Trawler with a coffee-stained mug gripped in his right hand. He'd take an occasional swig from it with an unfocused gaze until Annabelle's entrance. “’Lo Anna!”, he would initially smile warmly towards her before he quickly notices her mournful, melancholic demeanor. He would set aside his drink and hurry towards her to offer comfort. 

Annabelle Kelmenour would remain silent as she simply pulled him into a tight hug, her frown unfading. “I failed again...”, she spoke almost in a whisper, her voice shaking as she released a quiet, heavy breath.

Edited by audyush

Kallian Syrivir sits himself at his desk as he looks over the letter he got in the mail, putting his books to the side before opening the letter and reads over the short message “Curious... perhaps he has turned around? Or maybe not and i just punched him too hard last time. I shall see” Kallian mumbles to himself and Leyu before folding the note up and puts it inbetween his notebook, unaware of that Simon had died.

Edited by NLThomas

Gail Cordius took a look at the letter that was addressed to him and his wife. His eyes scanned over it multiple times, as if trying to be sure he had read it correctly, eyebrows scrunched together. Gail finally looked up from the letter before turning it in his hands and showing it to Aeline, unaware that the note was one of the last things that Simon had ever written. “I don’t quite know what this note is about... This isn’t something I’d expect Simon to do...” Gail shook his head slowly, before looking back down at the letter, “But, still, even with this, I don’t quite believe his words, and I doubt that will ever change.”

Aeline Cordius would look at the letter Gail showed her, she read it over and over again, quite confused. Not knowing that last time she would of talked to Simon was actually her trying to help him.  She looked up at Gail, confusion evident on her face.

"Well...now I know why his eyes were bleeding" she shook her head, almost as if she has started to feel bad for Simon over the years, "Perhaps he won't ever change but I think Simon has  always had demons that fight with him in that head of his." she gave a small sigh, reading over the letter once more before placing it folded up on the kitchen counter

56 minutes ago, NLThomas said:

Kallian Syrivir sits himself at his desk as he looks over the letter he got in the mail, putting his books to the side before opening the letter and reads over the short message “Curious... perhaps he has turned around? Or maybe not and i just punched him too hard last time. I shall see” Kallian mumbles to himself and Leyu before folding the note up and puts it inbetween his notebook, unaware of that Simon had died.

Leyu Liewyn would glance over Kallian’s shoulder, reading the note to herself as a soft frown grew. “How odd...”, then ‘fenn said, disregarding Kallian’s comment, “-I sure hope he is alright. Perhaps next time I am in Helena, I can ask him to some tea!”, she said with a soft smile as she turned and walked out of the study.

Edited by minty_roses

Nói looks at the letter confused, not being able to read, places it into her pocket and carries on with her day.

Athri Belrose read the letter left for her, rereading it over and over. “Oh. Fun. Vandalized my f*ckin’ house, then kills himself, and leaves me with a kid.” She looked over at the small dark elf girl, still trying to figure out how to take care of her. “Though, guess he wasn’t too bad, better than someone else getting too him first.” She moved over showed the letter to her friend, Isabella.

11 minutes ago, neoroseo said:

Athri Belrose read the letter left for her, rereading it over and over. “Oh. Fun. Vandalized my f*ckin’ house, then kills himself, and leaves me with a kid.” She looked over at the small dark elf girl, still trying to figure out how to take care of her. “Though, guess he wasn’t too bad, better than someone else getting too him first.” She moved over showed the letter to her friend, Isabella.

Isabella O’Hara would gasp after hearing Athri’s words. “He did w-what...”, she said as she took the letter, her eyes scanning the paper before glancing to the baby then focusing her gaze onto Athri, “Well, at least he is now able to rest in peace...”, she said with a soft frown, setting the letter down and placing her hand on Athri’s shoulder as she looked to the baby dark elf, “-now we just have to figure out how to take care of this child.”

Asteria Heatheri would pick up her note and quickly unfold it to read its contents Oh dear...” she said unsure if Simon had simply moved away or died. Soon after reading it she would put it away in a drawer  “I do hope he is alright” she said  with a frown clear on her face knowing that he probably wasn’t