[Late, Late, Late post...] The Bounty Dealer

Limo_man

w-wM5PbvzxbOiM6c_pOcpvsEYrDtkXdhB2QwpSwuIdZlLb1WqZ-f6POLCSLyq_neOPLrtU1ZvHu85sLRmc0SJ7M9flVIFa-TJBD-eSPjMxZKU7mLMCcnyVO1iHpP5m1X6wmVaPpv

The Life of a Bounty Hunter

What to expect from the Hunts?: 

VdPm5Oem6h-4sKJZCiXtOd_eVVb-eHSSPSHfZyoTKizm42FzTr4bN8mEeYIXplDwaI0fR9YaHL96IivTn2j91ARIv4BaTvTLFsiUgZgtw5L4tkCKqdvd_e1yiMHHHDpfc9mBsLYg

As one of the Drifter’s novice hunters, you will have to gain his trust to become one of his “full fledged” hunters. A regular hunt is somewhat life threatening. 

Now you may ask, “How might one differentiate mortality rates?”” Well the Drifter has you covered with a full tier system with 3 different difficulties that each give you a certain amount of reputation with each one you complete. (Difficulties listed below in detail)

1. The 1 Skull’s: one skull tier’s, or the easiest tier, is known to be the least life threatening to a person looking for a quick job in the lands. These somewhat easy bounties would be considered a “stroll in cloud temple” to those who have become the Drifter’s most trusted. As you may expect, the 1 skull’s give out about as much reputation as one might think, which is 1 reputation towards the season goal of 15. 

[Payment for doing this tier can be anywhere from 25-50 minas] 

1. The 2 Skull’s: the second tier is quite a few steps higher then the first tier. This is more suited for the working class. This tier offers a higher challenge as the 2 Skull tier bounties are considered to be suited for town guards, footmen, and basically other military positions. You get the point. The Drifter will not willingly hand a working class member a 2 skull or above bounty until they reach a total of 5 bounties completed. Another suggested tactic to doing 2 skull’s is that you bring a group along with you, whether it be a drinking buddy, or even the town guard that seems to be the most arrogant man alive. As long as they have clearance to go out on 2 skull bounties, it is fine to bring them along. One may expect to gain 2 to, sometimes, 3 reputation toward the seasonal goal of 15.

[Payment for doing this tier of bounties can be anywhere from 200-300 minas]

1.  The 3 SKULL’S: the final tier/difficulty of the three, is only given out to those who have gained their seasonal reputation goal with the Drifter. These bounties are no joke ato quote the Drifter, “I’ve lost a lot of good, promising sellswords to these bounties. I don’t willingly give out these bounties to those I don’t trust, or that do their bounties strictly alone”. Other than the fact that the Drifter may actually care about his hunters,  the Drifter would be unwilling to give you one of these bounties unless you have a substantial group of other hunters with you. These bounties are very life threatening. He expects hunters to bring back the heads, pieces, remnants, etc. of creatures like Jormun Basilisks, or even a Fleugal.

[Payment from doing this tier of bounties can be anywhere from 500-800 minas]

_UVV2t30iYlf587KESDN7P3U5YZUr3nLH9-8N8b0jIncZSaMl9H0fJRI2ivsrwi9y0ap8M5gUpVcYPsWv40IDLLwUIM5kNHS2v1uCUT4Z80TuZ_sffptHUzSm4YTPxRwAX6mqQjz

2.  Seasonal Goals

Being one of the Drifters Trusted hunters will not be a simple walk in the park, it's more like a fight against a Lubba, or more specifically an adult one, Very Hard though not impossible to kill. As you go about your bounties, you will be expected to reach a certain goal every season (they may change or vary depending on the season). Like stated previously, you need reputation with the Drifter to get anywhere with bounty hunting for him. Completing bounties brings you closer to reaching the seasonal goal that grants you a special medallion tailored to the season. With this medallion, you gain access to special items from the Drifter, more specifically weapons, traps, etc. for use on your hunts as well as the Deadly 3 Skulled Bounties.  

Your status resets upon every new coming of an OOC season. Every season grants new medallions, goals , bounties, items that will be brought into play but the old ones will remain with those who own them. Old seasonal items will almost certainly NEVER BE BROUGHT BACK INTO THE DRIFTERS LINE OF SEASONAL EVENTS. 

FrK9aSh4Lr2y5e33tI4F5olVaOTaxlj0SSiwRDnIWWcvP3FgD6W9NgRa4huXXHw97kmNH3y1Tpl0CoW1uJXOTARxBdbN7Q2UON7kOmVpzPLl_pCYty8LTMNTsePLlv1tsM2kyc07

3. Current season of Bounties

• The Season of the Great Hunt (1st irp season of bounty hunting): 

• The first recorded season of the bounty dealer’s dealing.

• Season form reference:

The Drifter of Haense

4.  Previous seasons of bounties

(none yet)

(srry about posting this so late. Was supposed to go out a while ago, but I forgot to post.)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jUuE2_JAWmFHj0_44jh6_3kiW5mdRjHp5iwNU1elxJY/edit?usp=sharing Heres the link if u don't wanna read an un-formatted mess ( I tried.... ). Its a google docs with the same exact info as in here.

Also I figured I’d include an inv to the discord for the bounty dealer. Its where everything is coordinated. Join if you wanna.

https://discord.gg/7T7sxeR

Was just reading through all your post history to get a better understanding of this event, Really great concept, Hope I can do another one again!