Monthly Player Appreciation of Haense [I]

MissToni

z1WmUmscH0wRg6y8EoJAjp8ijX6i-BSskmIwyHgm8I2wzN5UwtAi8SmK3NFfnRHIWnBe3XsM4rH4XCnvlG7SitkgJ9Uio-lNUrTAduac0QVK6G9CpXS7XlNwCXoufDQVbyr3DTs0

Monthly Player Appreciation

To the Haense community,

Do you ever feel like we need more wholesomeness in our community? Or a need for more appreciation of our great players and the things they contribute with? Well I do. Which is why I wanted to start a monthly player appreciation post. 

But before I start, I want to make it clear that this player is not greater than the rest. All of us matter and are appreciated for the things we do for Haense. So don’t feel bad if you are not included in the first few posts. There will be many more of these so maybe one day if you keep doing you and making this community great you will end up in M.P.A. one day! We love you and appreciate all of you! Sincerely the Haense community.

If you feel like you know which player deserves to be on one of these posts in the future you can pm me on discord that will be listed further below on this post! Or you can fill out this form that is posted below. Remember to include why you feel like the player deserves a spot and what he/she/it has done for Haense or for you.

M.P.A. Form for next post

Discord: GreenBudgie#0760

z1WmUmscH0wRg6y8EoJAjp8ijX6i-BSskmIwyHgm8I2wzN5UwtAi8SmK3NFfnRHIWnBe3XsM4rH4XCnvlG7SitkgJ9Uio-lNUrTAduac0QVK6G9CpXS7XlNwCXoufDQVbyr3DTs0

September 2020:

CaptainHaense

It is a rather obvious reason that CaptainHaense, also known as Bubby, is on the first edition of M.P.A. And I think all of you can agree with me on this. He made Haense independent after months of the Haense community being unhappy with us being under the Imperials. No offense to them, they tried… But it didn’t work. We were just too different.

Bubby has done a lot to our community. He has helped many feel welcome and worked hard to make the kingdom a great place. At this moment he is the King of Haense under the character Josef I. Of course he did not do it all alone, but if he had not wanted to do it then it would not have happened. And we all love him for it.

Bubby stands up for those that need standing up for. For he knows that it is not always just black and white. And that in my opinion makes a great leader and a person. I hope he continues to do well as King. And we all look forward to seeing him grow this community even further!

Not only is Bubby our King, but he was also our Lord palatine on his last character Petyr Baruch. He helped with our government and passed laws during his time in the position. While doing so he was also the Duke of Valwyck, Patriarch of house Baruch. Creating a lot of fond and funny memories out of character between those that were in house Baruch at the time.

My personal message to bubby is this:

Thank you for being there for me during this whole time and accepting me into your rp family when you were a Gant and also a Baruch. You have given me great memories and been a good friend to me. You stood up for me when others did not after I recently rejoined Haense after having been away from the community for a while. And had you not… I never would have stayed. So thank you Bubby.

P.S.: I know I said I would do this kind of post for the whole community, but after some thinking I felt like I could not do that as I don’t know the rest of the communities of lotc enough and it would not be fair for someone outside their community to decide for them who gets to be on posts like these and why. I also got too few submissions from every community. So instead if you wish to see these types of posts for your communities, make your own! ^w^

This is so great Toni, really! Excited to see what comes out of this. 🙂

This is why I LOVE HAENSEEEEE!!!!

2 minutes ago, Juli said:

This is why I LOVE HAENSEEEEE!!!!

I LOVE HAENSE TOOOOOOOOO!