Rename "THE Kingdom of Norland" and "THE Grand Kingdom of Urguan" subforums

argonian

No other nation subforums have “The” before their names and the inconsistency is jarring. 

strongly disagree as the definitive article is necessary to know which Kingdom you're talking abt, allowing the reader to know they're for extant iterations of that settlement instead of historical ones. I instead propose The be added before every other board for clarity

1 hour ago, frill said:

strongly disagree as the definitive article is necessary to know which Kingdom you're talking abt, allowing the reader to know they're for extant iterations of that settlement instead of historical ones. I instead propose The be added before every other board for clarity

Chauvinist that you are, you have no consideration for the distress and confusion it causes to those whose native languages do not have definitive articles, such as our cherished Slavic playerbase. This sort of linguistic nationalism is exactly what's wrong with Lord of Craft nowadays. 

37 minutes ago, argonian said:

Chauvinist that you are, you have no consideration for the distress and confusion it causes to those whose native languages do not have definitive articles, such as our cherished Slavic playerbase. This sort of linguistic nationalism is exactly what's wrong with Lord of Craft nowadays. 

you wound me with you ignorance of the perfective verb, a central part of the slavic verb system that has no english aspect. to insist we cater to an alien linguistic grammatical aspect while ignoring far more convenient articles from your own mother-tongue is a black stain on your culture and heritage. I encourage you to acquaint yourself with Nachman Blumental’s Slowa Niewinne to illuminate what dangerous rapids you are steering this tea-clipper of discourse down.

13 hours ago, argonian said:

No other nation subforums have “The” before their names and the inconsistency is jarring. 

Then whatever you do don't look at the subgroups under sub-forums,  “The Territories” and “The Crownlands” the HOE sub-forum, “The Holy State of Vuillermoz” under the Church of Canon subforum, tisk tisk.

A rule for thee but not for mee

2 hours ago, nickrocky213 said:

Then whatever you do don't look at the subgroups under sub-forums,  “The Territories” and “The Crownlands” the HOE sub-forum, “The Holy State of Vuillermoz” under the Church of Canon subforum, tisk tisk.

Ok rename those too then.

6 hours ago, frill said:

you wound me with you ignorance of the perfective verb, a central part of the slavic verb system that has no english aspect. to insist we cater to an alien linguistic grammatical aspect while ignoring far more convenient articles from your own mother-tongue is a black stain on your culture and heritage. I encourage you to acquaint yourself with Nachman Blumental’s Slowa Niewinne to illuminate what dangerous rapids you are steering this tea-clipper of discourse down.

English has no perfective verb indeed, only deeply defective verbs, which is exactly why we should be looking to move away from the excesses of the English language and embrace a simpler and more regimented system of grammar with which to describe our Minecraft block empires.