Sign in to follow this  
Boniface

QUI ABSCONDITUS EST VERITAS

QUI ABSCONDITUS EST VERITAS

HE CONCEALED THE TRUTH?

21st of Harren’s Folley, 1787

Dear Faithful Clergy, 

I write this letter to my brothers and sisters to express my grave concern regarding a recent publication made on behalf of the Pontiff. The Prelate of the Priesthood has set it in stone that . non-humans such as orcs and dwarves are able to join the priesthood and ascend to the seven skies. I find this most troubling as orcs were cursed with bloodlust by The Denier and are prone to kill and to violence - dwarves were cursed with greed so are prone to steal and hoard wealth, this is not a generalisation; it is fact. In Manfred’s public missive to the clergy he made an absurd claim that the sons of the first man and woman, are Malin, Krug, Urguan when instead the sons of Horen and Julia are clearly outlined as  Exalted Sigismund, Exalted Owyn and Exalted Godfrey, he even made the absurd claim that Exalted Horen is one of the sons of the first Man and woman. It has long been an established truth that Horen and Julia were the first man and woman, the first coupling.

He then uses justification from the Catechism of the Church for allowing these non-humans into the scrolls and claims they can enter the seven skies. Quoting the catechism for justification is of no importance as the catechism is merely a collection of opinions of which, like the Pontiff, is fallible and has been edited and changed continuously since the days of Sixtus IV. We can not place our anchor on the catechism for truth as it is changed every few Pontiffs. In fact it was made clear in the Revelations of Daniel III that non-humans can not enter the seven skies. It is humanity who will walk the seven skies, GOD has favoured humanity, else why is there no orcish emperors of Oren or orcish Pontiffs? 

He mentions the beautification of several non-human people and even an Azog orc as an example that they can enter the seven skies. However as I have written in past theses, the Pontiff is fallible and the holy scrolls are infallible. A fallible Pontiff beautified these people under the misconstrued belief that they could enter the skies. I recall when his Holiness proposed a ‘Canonist Constitution’ in which one of the topics in it was the beautification, veneration and Sainting of deceased people. Sadly a majority of those present voted not to restrict these actions requiring a majority consent by the Curia however later that day his Holiness expressed to me that he disagreed with this and believed that a vote should be required and will try to change the opinion of those who voted against it. This is because the beautification, veneration and sainting of deceased individuals can sometimes be political and to appease or gain favour with individuals, likely the case for the veneration of these individuals. Let us not forget when High Pontiff Siegmund I sainted a man who was still alive, and yet he still remains on the list of Saints.

As I have established that we can not lean on the previous arguments presented by Cardinal Manfred, we must instead turn to the Holy Scrolls, GOD’s word. The Holy Scrolls are infallible, they are truth. I therefore present the following quote from the Scrolls.

“So Aeriel came among them, and by GOD’s will the brothers were alleviated of the pains of their imperfections. And thus Krug’s wrath was tempered with honor, Malin’s impotency with sanctuary, and Urguan’s greed with strength of will. But at the command of GOD, Aeriel did not alleviate Horen’s pain. For to Horen, the Lord promised the Skies. And Horen was assumed into them…” Godfrey, 2:17

Here it is written that Aeriel did not alleviate the curse placed upon Horen by Iblees and instead promised him passage into the seven skies. The Lord did not promise passage to the skies to the elves, dwarves or orcs and instead sent Aeriel to alleviate their curses. It is written plainly for all to see, only mankind has entry into the seven skies and who are we to refute the holy scrolls for that would be blasphemy. I present to you my next passage from the holy scrolls. This scroll was received by Exalted Horen at the throne of GOD in the seventh sky.

“And as I made for you the worldly pleasures, so too have I made the pleasures of the spirit, and the love of the husband and wife. And I have given unto you the wine of sacrament, and the wine of merriment, and I have promised you the world and the Skies.” Virtue, 3:5-6

This passage clearly explains that the Lord gifted the descendants of Exalted Horen passage into the Seven Skies, there should be no doubt as to the meaning of this passage for it is clear for all to see. We must then look to another passage that reinforces this fact - non-humans can not enter the Seven Skies.

“So the Lord was pleased to lay His favor upon the sons of His first man and woman, and he called the pair forth to reside in the Sixth Sky and give the World over to the dominion of the Sons. The first man held GOD with great fear and marvel, and did as he was bid, and rose to the Sixth Sky beneath the throne of the Lord. But the first woman loved her children even greater than GOD, and would not leave. So the Lord was wroth, and uncovered the imperfections of the Sons, so that she would know her folly. And the first woman wept, and was humbled, for all things are imperfect before GOD. And she did as she was bidden, and rose to the Sixth Sky. Thus the Sons were orphaned, but even in their imperfection did keep faith in the Lord. So GOD was pleased, and he gave them language and greater knowledge, and created for each Son a tribe of seven thousand alike to them. And he placed the Sons above their people as kings, and they testified to His glory.” Gospel 1:42-50

I believe this passage from the Holy Scrolls, the Book of Provenance, clearly outlines that only mankind may enter the Seven Skies. The first man and woman, Horen and Julia, were granted passage to the Sixth Sky, below the throne of GOD, but Julia did not want to leave her sons and would not leave, however as explained in the passage above, she eventually went. The notion presented by some in the past that ‘Sons’ refer Urguan, Malin and Krug is unfathomable and completely unsupported by the Scrolls, Julia did not give birth to the dwarves, she did not give birth to the elves and she certainly did not give birth to the orcs and to make such statement is nothing short of blasphemy. This is also later reinforced by another passage in the Scroll, Gospel 5:22, in which it states that Exalted Owyn joined his father, Exalted Horen, in the Sixth sky, meaning that ‘Sons’ referred to the three Exalted sons of Horen and Julia.

There is a quote in the Holy Scrolls which might influence one to believe that non-humans are granted passage to the seven skies, but it does not. I will present the quote below and explain what it actually means.

Elves VI: “Verily, brother, the Lord GOD is in all things, and He is eminent above them. And verily thou must find salvation and glory in His grace, not in His creations." 

Some unfortunate people may have misconstrued what this passage means. There is no mention of achieving the skies in this passage. Instead, this quotation is showing a pagan Elvish race on the supremacy of GOD, His glory, His eminence… etc. To find salvation and glory in His grace is not to find salvation in His Skies but to find salvation and glory in His divine influence which inspires virtuous impulses and imparts strength to endure trial and resist temptation.

-nd_d_e5ScAnhcf7bsGbZaLQOICwiUH23yujw8scj9x1ARbqVoHERueOqHlCqj7dWnXd0e446oFrk6A3kiA05WZorMn7xMsjPsNFR9RLHx70LGDp2oLuMNuThNJClLycqw

I therefore humbly request, as Reverend Doctor Ludolfus did in 1742, that the truth on this matter be made known to all through this installment of this present encyclical - I as a humble Friar of Bl. Wigbrecht do request a formal pronouncement with regard to the theology of our Venerable Father, Vladimir.

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/162235-thesis-on-salvation/ 

Friar Boniface

Pius replies in a letter: “Father Boniface. Thank you for your letter. Except that I published a homily on baptism (Whilst I was an Elven Priest for that matter, and you gave me no objection for this, yet if you thought I was giving invalid Sacraments you could have told me, that is something I should like to know) I made clear that the same baptism which Exalted Horen received from the Angel, we receive in our baptism. And as far as I understand, you enjoyed this homily very much. Now as Horen was adopted into the Prophetic office through Baptism, so do we men become adopted in like manner into the Church, through this same sacrament. And the Church is the inheritor and sole dispenser and interpreter of the Prophetic Office. Are not, therefore, other descendants who are baptised received into the Church? And so, if they be received, are they not sharers in this Prophetic office? And if they be sharers in that same office, can they not be called of the same adoption? And if they be of the same adoption, are they not sons of Horen by merit of adoption, and not of blood?”

“And furthermore, I refuted your thesis on infallibility and wrote a Tract proving it, and you have not responded to this. This Tract is called: Tract II, the Church is the Sword of Owyn. I advise you to read it. We are required not only to believe the Scrolls but also those truths which the Church has been vouchsafed to by God, and which she presents to us as divinely revealed. This truths are called Dogmas. Catechisms do not fall under Pontifical Infallibility though, you are correct. However they ought to be believed and submitted to, unless we have special reason to. The Scrolls should always be read through the lens of the Holy Doctors of the Church and the Saints. These are the best interpreters. Relying on your own interpretation always leads to error. Our word, error, as you know, comes from the Flexio verb meaning to go astray, to wander off.”

“If canonisations and beatifications are not infallible, is not the whole thing a farce? Is not the veneration of Saints and Blesseds a complete farce and idolatry? Not so. Furthermore you seem to imply that God is junior to these pronouncements and the illicit desires of men. For example, you say canonisations cannot be infallible because the vain desires of men can influence them. Did not the vain desires of men influence all God’s works? Does God not permit evil, that a greater good may come? For example, the vain desire of Harren inspired the choice of the Prophet Owyn. If God can bring His will and His glory to bear and His infallible truth through mere fallible men with vain desires to please the world, He is all the more glorified. It is to His glory that He works through such incapable agents. In short, infallibility is there to protect us from prideful men who think they are infallible. But in any case, I urge you to read my Tract. I attach it below.”

“Furthermore you yourself ought to know that private revelations, even those of a Pontiff, are certainly not infallible or de fide.” 

“Dear Friar Boniface,

Man and Woman were not Horen and Julia, but rather their parents, who were not human. I have also published a thesis on the subject of human-exclusive salvation, which I hope adequately addresses and resolves the issue. 

Regards,

Fr. Ailred Barclay.”

"I wonder if women will ever be allowed to become priests?" Uttered a woman by the name Antonella del Rosario.

The Prelate gives word that a reply to the venerable Friar Boniface’s QUI ABSCONDITUS EST VERITAS will be delivered soon to the clergy and others.