Old Orc Checking In

LaCabra (Soda)

Hey guys!

I played an Orc (and a Halfling, and an Adunian) back in the day, used to be a Gorkil wargoth. Just hopped on to refresh some old memories and I may hop on to screw around and roam the desert occasionally. Probably won’t play too much as I’m finishing up university and working a lot, but nevertheless I wanted to catch up with y’all.

What’s the state of the server? What’s the state of the Orcs? If anyone remembers me I’d love to catch up!

-Soda

@argonian

Can you not.

I’m not even involved with Krugmar and I doubt this guy cares about Oren.

Is this SuperSodaPops???

omg return to halflings

Halflings are doing great right now, we have 1.62% server activity.

As for Orcs, I’m not quite as knowledgeable on them, but they still have a nation and will continue to have a nation in 8.0.

Adunians don’t have much, as far as I’m aware.

6 hours ago, LaCabra (Soda) said:

Hey guys!

I played an Orc (and a Halfling, and an Adunian) back in the day, used to be a Gorkil wargoth. Just hopped on to refresh some old memories and I may hop on to screw around and roam the desert occasionally. Probably won’t play too much as I’m finishing up university and working a lot, but nevertheless I wanted to catch up with y’all.

What’s the state of the server? What’s the state of the Orcs? If anyone remembers me I’d love to catch up!

-Soda

Dude i miss you so much we have to catch up sometime, hmu on discord if you got one Stargush#6112

I hope your mission went well brother lol its Daniel btw

buddies forever
image.thumb.png.ff1b9f52980a75af4f57e4ab6b8ccd5b.pngimage.thumb.png.e70bbff169398281f6b9d963a017e687.png

Oh my ******* God I was literally just talking to Daniel a few weeks ago about where the heck you went after your mission!!! Reach out sometime you old orc coot. PM me on the forums and I'll give u my discord

Glad to have you back man, I missed you