Osanora Lore [VOID]

AntonySkilled

[VOID] Hello all! I have decided to void this because I want to start off smaller. My plan is to eventually grow into something similar to this! But for now I want to start smaller. My current hopes are to be allowed some land where I will build a church and some buildings for housing and other necessary things for rp. From their I will rp the growth into the eventual city. So in other words I still want things to end up like what is written below, but I want to start small and work my way up to have more fun rping! 🙂 If you are interested in helping out contact me on discord: SkilledAntony#2639

Government:

• King (Not elected, head of the royal family)- Enforcer of laws, head of the military, in charge of diplomatic relations
  • Council of Nobles (Not elected, every head of a noble house serves on this council)- Lawmakers, judges
  • Ministers (Must have served as a Minister Assistant Elected by the Council of Nobles, approved by King)- Each minister is in charge of a different branch: Health, Military, Housing/building, etc.
  • Minister assistant (Appointed by Minister)- Assist the minister of your respective branch

Nobles:

• The King will appoint the noble houses, each noble house will have distinct house colors. A Noble House may fall if they do too much to anger the king. On that same note a family may be appointed to the status of nobility should they become powerful enough and get on the king/kingdoms good graces.

Religion: (Religion lore still being written)

• Head of the Church- Guides clergy, spreads the religion/ sends clergy to spread religion
  • Clergymen/women- Record religion lore, record history around the city/state of world

Military: (WIP)

• Ranks to be decided.

Language:

• Currently just English (WIP)

Building style:

• Roman

https://imgur.com/a/jgeYcYd

Quick Lore:

Founded by King Maven of House Silus, Osanora served as the capital of Mavens new kingdom, many Nobles welcomed this life of luxury without the stress of managing a kingdom, and so many submitted to King Maven, pledging their allegiance. A few however were very reluctant, and felt as though they were not receiving their fair share. A sort of civil war broke out, resulting in King Mavens death. The new King Maven II oversaw the reconstruction of Osanora and in only a few short years, he saw stability in what used to be chaos. Since then, Osanora has opened her doors to new humans, elves, and dwarves. King Maven II holds a strong dislike for Orcs and Goblins and does not let them live in Osanora or any other lands in his kingdom. While the kingdom is still young and new, it holds great promise for the world.

PLEASE NOTE: This is just meant to be a quick overview, I still plan on adding lots and going more in depth regarding each topic, as well as other topics when we proceed forward. On that same note, I am looking for people who wish to be a part of Osanora! Please understand if you are an Orc or Goblin King Maven II will not allow you to live in the city, let alone serve in the government.

Edited by AntonySkilled

Denied (Voided / Self-Denied).
If this was an error, please send me a message on discord (Zindran#2300).