Folk’s Council Decisions [2nd of Malin’s Welcome, 1788]

mateolog

KmkJOxbP1LEhgn-bTXyb7uvjerF-sn9eniTF9Bv1hmLx3Xx2nfQTJAav4y_tHWKP8KgbL9VDApuuok8Z9hlfqS3FkT2mheqPuHyKS_nMT66ZrJpnoCJeTF8Dki_yTUpucAQMIkGg
Folk’s Council Decisions
2nd of Malin’s Welcome, 1788

Land lease to the Hammerfoge Clan
The High Chief has granted a lease to the Hammerforge clan to use plot C of the former Emberhorn village. High Chief Karl Blackroot acted under the power of Hefrumm laws and constitution, and full support for the act by the Folk Council.

9XU7aRF4Y_4T4U_Amz4W_14atyWoMuRq5qPbosuHh5qHDD2JTOA91dQ-VKdMKMMk6f3ss3DPq8wH2SLBkQxj8iSVmVruDum88qyXzsl7NJHeSy1inXv3tsDL2WjUZyD1V8V6mkVC

[!] Depiction of the Hefrumm government leasing land to the Hammerforges 

Temporary Power to the High Chief
The Folk council gives power to the High Chief to achieve the deal discussed in the Folk’s Council.

vqcxrh9NfO2XQ22JhLotPF3kslQwTe2YwG2QDAuFFI9RMbKQkqhTlPFQaBVJznUwvqFAkC80ot9c11fzT1gh8iINIrvt83jvH6hsPrHIhbycnFk7059_PMJH5HRPBaSsuz9X8nXN

[!] Depiction of an inspirational quote of the High Chief.

Land lease to the Party of the Silverstar
The High Chief has granted a lease to the Party of the Silverstar to use the former Potato Farm Dome. There was full support for the act by the Folk Council, but it was agreed that the Khas will need to send blueprints to the Grand Architect before building.

Hefrumm stance on the High Preceptor’s claim to High Prophethood
Through support of the whole Folk’s Council, Karl Blackroot High Chief of Hefrumm announced that Hefrumm cannot accept parts of the latest declaration of the High Preceptor. These are:

“....From my desk do I relate to the sons and daughters of Urguan the decisions reached, and what is the will of the seven sacred hosts of Khaz’A’Dentrumm....” 

“....I do now take the traditional title of High Prophet, and shall Kazrin Starbreaker be promoted to Prophet alongside me…”

As the folk’s council agree with full unanimity that these two sections go against Hefrumm’s cultural beliefs, the sections will not be considered legitimate under the view of the folk of Hefrumm. Hefrumm acknowledges Norli as High Preceptor, with all the power that comes with that rank.

8EPjHxIvUC7v9V4-mIQwNOZjKadHRraZ3FyvCZzlRdNnmcO4q3_R5yu1_iUA9g6gi6OuyxbD-Tqwdy5qWrLjdkoIJq63iuPCsMOwkXkXuXGbYR4yvR-igDq-FWv1ILLWEbF2KBG-

[!] Depiction of High Preceptor Norli Starbreaker

Expand Hefrumm’s clinic

Dr.Darin has been granted the authority by the Folk’s Council to expand the Hefrumm clinic for the processing of herbs and other resources vital to the progress of the clinic.

-Signed-
RMJ9SQClKqi5BQEtrrNNqnOASgpDg197rURDbigBomyYDSrKNZOBR4n1BLn-fo210p4XumGyYfpd2xof2Y8052txq2nHRp_vmSwSGN91XiUyWo3kfcmy2O17j0nKh4ne5x0PxaAl

RESPONSE OF THE HIGH PROPHET

Let it be made abundantly clear the stance of da Kirkja Dverga regarding the issue of titles and vocabulary; the title of High Prophet is that of a traditional variety. I do not and never shall claim to know the direct will of the Brathmordakin, no singular dwed has held such authority since the ancient realms. The titles of High Prophet and Prophet are only to allude to the original structure of da Kirkja Dverga, a symbolic gesture in response to the prosperity and growth we have seen in da Kirkja Dverga as of late.

I do find it ironic, however, that the High Chief who completely independently declared himself a Seer, a previously unused title, and created a religious order with no traditional backing would find it so contentious that an ancient organization would in times of prosperity return to a traditional title to herald its success. Legally speaking, I would hope that Karl does not enforce the ruling that the Folk of Hefrumm do not recognize the title, as such would do nothing but limit the freedom of our own folk.

And, regarding the first quote that Karl so abruptly cuts off in his address, allow me to give readers a full context since he seems to not want to:

“From my desk do I relate to the sons and daughters of Urguan the decisions reached, and what is the will of the seven sacred hosts of Khaz’A’Dentrumm as interpreted by da Kirkja Dverga, as well as a religious view on recent events.”

May I reiterate, the decisions listed in the letter are interpretation, not a vision which we were bestowed with and decisions directly held in communion with the Brathmordakin. Vocabulary such as “direct communion” and “blessed chosen ones [of Anbella]” instead belong in letters from the Seers.

Narvak oz Brathmordakin.

QSOdWTrIfhVgQ3cCBtyePpTGrrCf8JJsntYvzedRz4D7Vtoox4E3AKX_AfWG6TCU1R2KeyjlWytMXdlijbeopp8qga9fhSgJcevp2HolHk0kd9JrBeHF9rvZr5QpubeRxUa_B_si

DA KIRKJA DVERGA

~ ᛞᚨ ᚴᛁᚱᚴᛃᚨ ᛞᚡᛖᚱᚷᚨ ~

1190665832_RemembrancerOwl.thumb.jpg.712de68c47825c0f68445476566fb7a0.jpg

[!] Upon reading the notice board in Urguan, Kazrin hurried over to his lecture hall and began to write. Penned by the ink of the High Remembrancer, a letter finds itself to the High Chief of Hefrumm.  

I address you now High Chief Karl, over the recent events regarding the renaming of the Preceptor Rank .  It is true that the history of the word ‘Prophet’ has struck controversy in the past regarding the will and voice of our beloved gods. It is not secret that there have been prophets in the past who have corrupted the usage of that title and its importance.  But let us not forget that the word prophet also symbolizes a man who stands as an inspired teacher of the holy word. In this truth, the idea of a preceptor has not been tarnished nor abandoned in the wake of its renaming. I implore you to treat this recent action as an effort to pay homage to the many good prophets who came before and the noble deeds and lessons they imparted unto us centuries ago.
Signed Kazrin Starbreaker,

High Remembrancer of the Remembrancer Guild

Prophet of The Dwarven Clergy