The Ascension to the Cloth - Recruitment Page

Iudaes

[!] The aged Abeyot entered the Basilica, sitting with the Priest.

“Very well, brother. We shall begin quite simply. What is your name?”
"Abeyot Okoro, sir."

“And your age?”
"Fifty-two."

“I know it may be clear, heh, but it is for the sake of records. What race of the descendants are you of?”
"I'm a Southeron, sir."

“You are able to read and write, yes?”
"I am an educated man, yes."

“And with that, are you at all familiar with the Holy Scrolls and Catechism of our Church?”
"My father was a devout Canonist man, Father."

“You are of course baptized?”
"Of course."

“Good, good. Are you married? Do you have children?”
"No, you've got's to have hair and a sense of humor for that, I hear."

“In what way of the clergy do you wish to serve? As a Priest, a Monastic?”
"As a Priest."

“While this may not be accepted by the Prelate, depending on the needs of the Church, in what Diocese would you prefer to serve in? You can simply name a city or Kingdom.”

"I'd like to remain in New Reza, if at all possible."

“A rather personal question, why have you chosen to walk this path in God?”
"After my career as journalist and political activist fell through, blacksmithing grew tiresome on my old arms, and I began to realize that I've been livin' my entire life agitated and obsessed over earthly possessions and disputes. The life of the cloth is sure to show me the path to bein' content."

“And at last, are you truly devoted to this way of life? Prepared to take any vows involved with ordination and commit oneself to this lifetime bond with the Lord Almighty?”
"I am His loyal adherent."

4 hours ago, Papa Liam said:

[!] The aged Abeyot entered the Basilica, sitting with the Priest.

"Abeyot Okoro, sir."

“And your age?”
"Fifty-two."

“I know it may be clear, heh, but it is for the sake of records. What race of the descendants are you of?”
"I'm a Southeron, sir."

"I am an educated man, yes."

“And with that, are you at all familiar with the Holy Scrolls and Catechism of our Church?”
"My father was a devout Canonist man, Father."

"Of course."

"No, you've got's to have hair and a sense of humor for that, I hear."

"As a Priest."

“While this may not be accepted by the Prelate, depending on the needs of the Church, in what Diocese would you prefer to serve in? You can simply name a city or Kingdom.”

"I'd like to remain in New Reza, if at all possible."

"After my career as journalist and political activist fell through, blacksmithing grew tiresome on my old arms, and I began to realize that I've been livin' my entire life agitated and obsessed over earthly possessions and disputes. The life of the cloth is sure to show me the path to bein' content."

“And at last, are you truly devoted to this way of life? Prepared to take any vows involved with ordination and commit oneself to this lifetime bond with the Lord Almighty?”
"I am His loyal adherent."

Accepted and assigned to the Archdiocese of Jorenus, the Bishopric of Petrovic (New Reza). Please contact me at _GoldWolf_#9851 over discord. @Papa Liam

Edited by GoldWolfGaming

Alexander Foucault

“And your age?”

Dark and High Elven

I am proficienct yes

Not as much as Id like to be but Im of some knowledge

Yes when I was young

No

I hope to serve as a priest

I would hope to serve in Oren as it is a center of knowledge

I chose to walk this path as it is one that leads one to a position of being able to help and serve god at the same time along with gaining knowledge on the past and our gods greatness and serving him to out truest potential

Yes I am

“Wonderful, then that should be all.” he says as he gestures you out of the office with a smile, “This shall be brought to His Eminence, Manfried. You shall hear word of your acceptance and placement soon enough.” he nods before saying finally, “God bless you.” as you walk out and say so in return.