Uhhhhhh so I'm banned? lmfao

TheTri

I am also banned for the same reason, but instead the logs are from ~7 months ago, I was given no notice about the ban I received, and I have no proper way to defend myself about something that happened 7 months ago. Smh.

Please cite me for the penning of such an epic username,

I am, after all, a masterful scribe. Your username is amongst my best works.

@TheTri

damn i didnt even read but good luck

damn i didnt even read but good luck

When u warp to build world u go through a loading screen so u probably should’ve picked it up by then

that’s nice but who asked lol

Committing villainy using your staff pex? That’s a big Nono to begin with. 

Not to mention that you people were so busy running around stealing stuff from unlocked chests, you failed to consider that who would have a nation filled with unlocked chests?

it doesn’t matter did a Manager tell you to burn the books or not you already committed your abuse. 
you are fully aware that there are quite clear rules fir staff members regarding their pex and how to use it. 

overall your best explanation just seems so quickly far fetched because you realized how much you like the server and how much you like to be on ST. 

At least take responsibility for your actions rather than trying to blame it on others. That’s just childish 

how do you **** up that bad you end up in an illegal build world and steal from it on three seperate occasions.

It's either gross corruption or gross incompetence, both which need to be punished. I thought the fart fairies were enough, but this takes the cake in genuinely one of the most stupid things I've seen a staff member do.

47 minutes ago, InfamousGerman said:

the story team are the true lords of the craft

Facts

You only delay the inevitable. You will be back, old friend...

*Grimaces menacingly*

They had to get rid of you because you’re a threat to them.

7 hours ago, drfate786 said:

They had to get rid of you because you’re a threat to them.

The only threat to me is the Planet Minecraft negative reviews from the Doctor of Fate himself. The eternal crusade against the evil Lord of the Craft server that has plagued the existence since the server trolled you to death and gave you -2000 reputation in a day when -1’s glitched.